Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Groucho: HELP!!! Legal advice and representation needed!

Groucho, our meowmie/step-meowmie has gotten a job at sumpin called a "fringe festival" and another job at a Halloween maze. It's bad enuf meowmie gone all weekdays workin for a hoomin lawyer, but now she's going to be gone nights as well! Meomie says we need munny, but we say if pawpie can stay home wif us she can too. Besides pawpie can't be our rest room attendant. At da very least she can bring us some fringe to play wif.

Don Juan, Zerlina, Rugger, and Remy
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Why did Mom take your couches, Pinot? Are you getting new couches? Or- are your couches being cleaned and brought back? Could you please have your people give you hugs for me?

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Mom took my couches and put in New ones. I don't like the new ones as much but I'm learning to accept them. My life can be so traumatic.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Mom took my couches and put in New ones. I don't like the new ones as much but I'm learning to accept them. My life can be so traumatic.
    Pinot, do you get to snuggle with your people on the new couches? Cassie agrees with you that change is hard. We inherited a desk chair from my mom and dad and Cassie (temporarily) lost a hidey spot. She got it back when the old desk chair was picked up by the resale, but the problem is that I took *her* spot over while the chair was waiting to be picked up.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I tried to get comfy on the back like the old ones and you know what? Part of the couch MOVED!! NOT liking this!!

Note from Mom: we had stationary couches and these recline. Princess Pinot was on one side and the other side moved. She's traumatized.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner, fellow kitties. We're having some problems with our compooter, Meowmie has said some very bad words because of it but that's not unusual, she often says bad words about them. But we talked it over and she agreed to ask a compooter teacher at church if she knows anyone who can fix whatever's wrong.

Don Juan, Zerlina, Rugger, and Remy,
    I understand your situation, Meowmie and Soncat leave me here while they both go to work. Our purrents do that so they have enough muny to feed us, buy us toys and treats, take us to the vet when we don't feel good and make sure we have everything we want. Obviously, your Meowmie knows that you are in charge and that's why she works to get extra muny. As for bringing you fringe to play with, I'll call her on my cell phone and see what we can work out.

Pinot,
    Did your purrents discuss getting this new couch with you? Were you given a chance to supervise picking out the new one? You do have the kitty right to check it out first to make sure it meets your approval and impeccable standards. After all, we're talking about your comfort here. I'll call you later and we can talk about the details a bit more.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer
    Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE