Thread: Kitten Watch at the Found Cat Hotel

Kitten Watch at the Found Cat Hotel

So far I have seen glimpses of Little Joe the Gray and Snow White , the white with a touch of gray with Cinderella Colby.
    But if they sense that I am near they run and hide in the tunnes in the trees and bush.

They are so cute at about a moth old and I pray that I can get photos and catch them to be adopted.
    I love them but am in failing heath and cannot keep them no matter how I feel
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

We are sending along our prayers and love and good wishes that the whole family can be rescued and all fixed and gotten good homes. God bless you, Gary and kitties.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gary, I hope they can be trapped and find good homes. I also hope your health improves. We need you here and the kitties need you, too!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I have sad news , Cinderella Colby was trilling fo her Babies, a heart breaking trill and there was no response at all, no here I am Mommy.
    I looked but the brush is so thick, they could not been seen'

I Pray that they did not go near the mean Dog behind me.Please pray for Cinderella Colby's Babies.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Oh, I hope and pray so much that they are out there somewhere and will soon be home with Mommy again.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Well Pat , the food is eaten so some one is out there .
    I am praying too that Little Joe and Snow White Kitten are out there , and are all right.
    They are such Cutie Pies!!!

Continuing prayers and good wishes from us, too.

Death thought about it.

Well I glimpsed a Kitten , a mostly Black Cat with white , like Scrapster. I am twice taking out bowls of Dry and Wet Cat Food, so someone has an appetite. Hopefully Pat I can lure them to safety when they get a bit older.
    They are Super Cute!!
    Cinderella Colby is eating twice refilling the milk supply.

Fingers crossed that those babies are still OK. They sound absolutely adorable.
    Best wishes to you too Gary.

Hooray I saw all three with thier Momma Sunday but they all fled when they knew I was there!!!
    I just wish Ihad gotten that photograph of them at 4-5 weeks.
    They are so cute.

Good news! Hooray!!!!!

Death thought about it.

Bad News today Pat , as Cinderella Colby was ill on the lawn.
    I just pray that she has not eaten poison
    Please pray for our little Momma.

Prayers for Cinderella Colby. Is there any way you can get the vet to see her, if she isn't better soon?

Death thought about it.