Thread: Cassie!

Cassie!

Hello Beautiful Cassie! i'm so glad that your family found you and gave you a good home and lots of love. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Cassie,

You are a beautiful, beautiful Golden and I am so happy you found a wonderful forever family!!! I would totally kiss that adorable nose of yours

Hello Cassie, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful dog! You really are lovely and it sounds as if you are a sweet dog too! I cant imagine no one wanting you years ago until your present human saw you. I enjoyed all your great photos. I am so glad you have had a wonderful home all this time and hope you have more happy years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi Cassie! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this Retriever loving home! Oh, if ever there was a doggie with the face of an angel, it's you, Cassie! The sight of your sweet face, those love filled eyes, bring tears to my eyes! My heart breaks to think that a precious pup such as you suffered for even a day at the hand of that dreadful puppymill owner, but so grateful to your family for rescuing your from such an unspeakable fate, providing you with happiest of lives. It never ceases to amaze me, the resiliency of our 4 legged companions to bounce back from such neglect and abuse (especially abuse experienced during those impressionable first weeks/months of life), learning not only to love and trust we humans on any level, but to do so unconditionally! Then again, you Cassie, are a Golden, a breed cherished worldwide for their forgiving nature, their truly "golden" hearts, their devotion!
    Cassie is loving, playful, loyal, everything that mans best friend should be and more.
    I can't say it any better than that! What more can I say Cassie, excep that I SO want to hold that sweet face of yours in my hands and cover it with a zillion kisses! But since I can't, I hope your Mom/Dad will do that for me!!! Thanks to your wonderful human for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming story with us! Meeting you has made my day! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweet baby girl, being loved and pampered to pieces...more than usual, if that's possible! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Cassie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Cassie! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this Retriever loving home! Oh, if ever there was a doggie with the face of an angel, it's you, Cassie! The sight of your sweet face, those love filled eyes, bring tears to my eyes! My heart breaks to think that a precious pup such as you suffered for even a day at the hand of that dreadful puppymill owner, but so grateful to your family for rescuing your from such an unspeakable fate, providing you with happiest of lives. It never ceases to amaze me, the resiliency of our 4 legged companions to bounce back from such neglect and abuse (especially abuse experienced during those impressionable first weeks/months of life), learning not only to love and trust we humans on any level, but to do so unconditionally! Then again, you Cassie, are a Golden, a breed cherished worldwide for their forgiving nature, their truly "golden" hearts, their devotion! I can't say it any better than that! What more can I say Cassie, excep that I SO want to hold that sweet face of yours in my hands and cover it with a zillion kisses! But since I can't, I hope your Mom/Dad will do that for me!!! Thanks to your wonderful human for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming story with us! Meeting you has made my day! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweet baby girl, being loved and pampered to pieces...more than usual, if that's possible! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Cassie!

Dear beautiful Cassie dog, please have your people give you a zillion MORE kisses on your sweet face for me! You are absolutely precious! Happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous golden girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a beautiful girl Cassie! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla