Thread: Ozzy!!

Ozzy!!

Hello Ozzy, you are such a cute boy and a fisherman too! I'm glad you have a family that loves you very much, and takes very good care of you. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Ozzy, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are very handsome and smart and funny. I'm sure your humans love you very much and vice versa. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the photos. Nice fish! Is that a bass? I think it is. I smiled as I read you enjoy "helping" your folks fish. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Ozzy, you sound like quite the character! Your stories put a smile on my face, especially the one of when you accidently ran into a pillar (my dog does that on a daily basis... poor guy is quite clumsy). Hope you have many, many more fishing trips in your future!

Congratulations on being DOTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Ozzy,

You are adorable, smart and funny!! You wouldn't have to stare at me long to get me to run over to you and smooch you on that kissable nose! I hope you've been enjoying your summer at the Lake!!

Awesome Ozzy!

Hi Ozzy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a handsome, all around awesome pup you are, Ozzy, a regular Renaissance man...hiker, fisherman, boater; ladies man, chick magnet, schmoozer, friend to all (and of course devoted furkid to your dear Mom and Dad)! You're the complete pup package, Ozzy, and a full fledged member of the family, that's for sure! I so enjoyed reading your parents' love filled (and entertaining, hehe) tribute to their best boy, all about your happy, adventure packed, fun filled life! And oh, what great pics! I'm so glad you parents nominated you for Dog of the Day so that we might have the chance to honor you for the VERY special boy that you are, and how very deserving you are, sweetheart! How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a handsome, smart, funny, sweet and loving best boy in you, Ozzy; you're the best! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight...fishing, hiking, girl watching; snacking, snoozing on that comfy pillow...being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Ozzy! Long and happy life to you, beautiful boy! P.S...Steer clear of those pesky pillars!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ozzy

Ozzy looks like a very intent & happy fisherman dog! Great pictures!