Thread: ~Cashew and Peanut~

~Cashew and Peanut~

Good morning Cashew and Peanut! You're both so cute! You look like two very happy piggys!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Cashew and Peanut, What cute little piggies you are! I don't know much about gpigs but you two sound sweet. I didn't know you could live six years or more. I'm so glad you get to be out of your cage and run around. It sounds as if you have had a very good home since being rescued four years ago. I hope you have more happy healthy years with your human. Congrats on being POTD!

Precious piggies Peanut and Cashew!

Hi Cashew and Peanut! Happy piggie Pet of the Day to you both, from all in this piggie loving home! What a treat, having a beautiful sister team, not just one but two precious piggies as our very special and most deserving honorees! I had to look twice at your stats to be sure I was reading correctly...Age: 6 1/2 years! Oh, how special is that, to be so well loved and cared for that you have reached such a milestone! I've been a mom to pigs most of my adult life, but never before heard of a wheeker that age! Your good health and longevity are testament to your indomitable spirits, your love for life and your humans, to the wonderful care, and the love, your devoted forever family has heaped upon you these many years! And while I understand that you're in the twilight of your years, I hope and pray that you will know many, many more happy days, months, even years with your loving family; enjoying your run, scrambling through your boxes and tunnels, chomping on some fresh green grass (and cucumber) napping in the sunshine! Great thanks to your forever family for sharing your precious little selves, your heartwarming story and pics with us all! You two truly are treasures, and your family so very lucky to have two furry best friends in you both! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Peanut and Cashew! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, extra special Pet of the Day celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cashew and Peanut what an adorable pair you are!!!

It was a double treat for us to meet you and see your sweet pictures today. What fun it must be having you for friends. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. What treasures you are. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Cashew and Peanut, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~