Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pretty Tortie Nugget

Nugget

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Nugget!
    Nugget thanks you for your kind words on her grea COTD honor! Barb

Nugget

Quote Originally Posted by luv my cats View Post
    Hi little bright eyes! You look like a spunky little girl to me. Love your story and I'm so glad you ended up where and with whom you belong. I bet you rule over Murphy with a silken Iron Paw don't you? Happy COTD Nugget and I'll be watching for Murphy's COTD too!
    You weren't kidding when you said she rules over Murphy. She is 1/2 his size but twice as spunky; she holds her own with him every time. She is a wonderful little girl and I am so glad I kept her! Barb

Nugget (and Murphy)

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Nugget! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to Murphy too! So great to see one of our own being crowned "top cat!!!" What a beauty you are, Nugget! Your silky, smooth coat of black and gold is gorgeous! In fact everything about you is beautiful, including your homecoming story! I can say without hesitation, that you and Murphy both have landed in the most loving and caring of forever homes, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to! In other words, you hit the forever Meowmee/forever home jackpot! Thanks to your dear Mom for sharing you with us! You're one extra special girl, Nugget, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign! Enjoy a fun day and night, celebrating with Murphy, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nugget, and to equally precious Murphy, too!
    They both thank you for your kind words; I am so glad I kept her and recently adopted him to give her company too. She is a precious tiny girl, 1/2 the size of Murphy, but with twice the moxie; that girl can hold her own in a cat standoff! Barb