Thread: Enchanting Earthy!

Enchanting Earthy!

Oh, dearest Earthy, what an utterly gorgeous Calico-Tabby combo kitty you are! Your fur is made up of so many pretty colors and looks so soft, I wish I could reach all the way to Greenback, Tennessee and pet you.. I hope your Purrrson will give you some pets from us. And you have such a wonderful, friendly look on your sweet face, with those pale green eyes. What a great photo collection, showing you in so many different adorable poses and positions. What a lovely, lovable girl you are!

And not only are you gorgeous to look at, you have a delightful Purrrsonality and are so much fun to live with! You love to watch movies and to play video games, and you love your cardboard boxes and your cat treats. You make your family smile with all your antics and your happiness that has nothing getting you down. You and your whole family share a delightful, love-filled home, don't you!

You certainly have had more than your share of close calls, sweet Earthy!.. We are so glad you survived being shut in the clothes dryer, being hit by a car resulting in fractured bones, and then being lost for nearly two weeks after getting trapped under the house. You are blessed and we thank God that you have survived these near-catastrophes! We hope and pray that life is carefree from now on!

A plea to your Purrrsons.. PLEASE consider having Earthy become an Indoor-Only Cat! .. MUCH safer for her, and she is not getting any younger so her reflexes and resilience are slowing down. It would be so much easier for her to get hit by another car, or get lost or trapped somewhere she can't easily be found, or get taken by a predator animal or cruel human. Thank you for giving this some thought, and I wish Earthy and you all the very best!

Congratulations, darling Earthy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even a new movie to watch and video game to play!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Earthy, what a beautiful tabby lady you are! I like your striped coat pattern with white, and your pretty green eyes. I smiled as I looked through your photos, and I laughed out loud when I saw your meerkat-kitty pose! That is so cute!

I agree with Phesina, you have had a few close calls. How wonderful that you have come through each of them so well! Now you have some different interests, namely cardboard boxes, video games and movies. I bet those fill up your days, too!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Earthy! Have a great day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a pretty girl you are, Earthy! It sounds like you have given your 9 lives a run for their money, but I'm so glad things have worked out for you. I guess you're a pretty lucky cat. I hope you get plenty of your favorite treats to celebrate today!

Congratulations on being COTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Earthy you are a stunning girl and with such spirit and adventure in your soul - be careful lovely; sometimes a little too much adventure gets us into trouble. I love the expression on your face sweetie - just beautiful.

Congratulations on being COTD Earthy. Have a great day and play to your heart's content.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Earthy what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Seems you were born with the soul of an adventurer!!! Please be careful out there. I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed.

Congratulations, sweet Earthy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heavenly Earthy!

Hi beautiful Earthy! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!! What a truly heavenly body you are, Earthy, one stunning Calico/Tabby combo! Your photo spread is stunning, so captivating, so...primal! I love your (faux) growl, your Meer Cat pose, hehe, and in that one shot you look like a mini Mountain Lion! And as momoffuzzyfaces has said, you truly do have the heart and soul of an adventurer, and dare I say, you've been blessed with MORE than 9 lives! But as the fates would have it, you slipped those surly bonds of defeat to live another day! You most certainly have your guardian angel working over time, not to mention having your family's collective heart in their throats! But, you live life on your terms, and oh, what a wonderful life it is! Just be careful out there, sweetheart! We all need you around for years to come! Oh, for the record, my Oliver had his turn in the dryer too, but happily came out unscathed! You're one extra special kitty Earthy, and your family so very blessed to have a beautiful, fearless, precious best girl in you! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, a safe and happy one, being pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Earthy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You really are quite a classy Lady Earthy , and we really think that you have just the perfect name, you are quite the down to Earth.
    You do have quite the blend of colors you look quite a bit like my Terrance Colby.

And we love the fact that you are a Senior Mature Cat , and are still a lively Cat who is a lot of fun.

WE all are sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To You Earthy Our Down to Earth Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS