Thread: My boys

My boys

Hi all! I haven't posted here more than a few times in the last 8 years, but the lurking post in General got me to log in for the first time in a long time. For those who don't remember me or don't know me, I terriers and I now have a chiweenie. We adopted him about 3 years ago and he's about 4 years old now. We recently lost our sweet Millie to cancer and we're now left with just the three boys. Thought I'd post a couple of crappy cell phone pics of them and say hi to everyone.

Chester has a tumor growing in his chest and his time is limited, but he's 14.5 and has had a GREAT life. He and Bowser are bffs. For those of you who remember us, he wasn't always dog friendly, so he has come a LONG way.

I'll try to participate more often. I don't know why I don't post, but I do read PT almost every day!

Chester, Little Bit (formerly known as Tucker), Bowser and the three of them together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0978.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	450.8 KB 
ID:	56905   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0474.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	618.3 KB 
ID:	56906   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0926.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	680.9 KB 
ID:	56907   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0373.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	682.7 KB 
ID:	56908  

I remember you and your pups! They're adorable and it's good to see them again!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I remember! I pull out your Christmas ornament every year!
    welcome Home -
    So sorry to hear about Millie, I lost my white cat Kylie, and my golden Keegan in May and June of last year, 3 weeks apart. Kylie was 11 and Keegan was 10.
    I still have Kloe the tortie,( She's 9) and now have Brodie. I just celebrated his 1 year Gotcha Day last week. He's a 6 year old Lab/Golden mix. And He's darn near perfect! I have several pics of him on Facebook if you want to friend me.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Yay, glad to see your current crew, so sorry about Chester, but glad he has had such a good, long run with you after all!
    I've Been Frosted

Aw hello there lads . It is great to hear from you Micki .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Looks like your boys live a life a leisure! They sure are adorable and I hope to see you all around here more often.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

hey micki! I remember your crew. so sorry to hear about millie and chester. Your 3 boys are adorable! Look forward to you posting more on them.

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

hehe, gotta love the ears

They are well and truly spoiled.

So sorry to hear about your kids, Staci. I'm worried about the same thing happening with Chester. We just lost Millie on 7/22 and I fear he's going to be right behind her. At least he's had the best I could give him. We started him on Atopica for his allergies a few years ago and that's been his miracle. It changed his life completely!