Cathy Markwith (KG Animal Rescue League) [email protected]

PLEASE CIRCULATE!

THESE 3 KITTENS/CATS CURRENTLY AT KGAC NEED RESCUE RIGHT AWAY:

As of August 6, 2013, the following cats are available at the King George Animal Control (KGAC). If you can rescue any of them, please call the shelter at 540-775-2120 or contact the e-mails above.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kg1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	56897
Control #5-30-13-1 DLH Tabby, grey/white/tan, kitten, female. (Volunteer Note: This little girl is growing up in the shelter. She is very shy and needs some time, but is not a lost cause. She is learning that not all humans are bad. She just needs that extra special foster that will give her the love that she so deserves. She is beautiful- Just look at those green eyes! She really wants to play but is too afraid to leave the safety of her box yet. Will you be the one she trusts? She will let staff hold her, and she will even purr when she is being loved on. Please don't let this kitten become a barn cat!)

Name:	kg2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	6.3 KB 
ID:	56898
Control #6-5-13-3, DSH Tabby, grey/white, kitten, male. My sister got adopted, so I'm really hoping I can find my forever home this week. I am a sweet boy, who loves to play and get attention. I have been here for a long time, and really want a home to call my own. (Volunteer Note: This guy too is growing up in the shelter and needs to find a forever home soon so he can start enjoying life – He is just so wonderful I don't understand how he is still there!)

Name:	kg3.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	4.4 KB 
ID:	56899
Control #6-28-13-3 DLH, black and white, female. Hi there, I was tossed aside with my sister in 90 degree weather. We came in dehydrated and full of fleas. The nice people here took us to the vet for exams. Besides being overweight, the vet said I am pretty healthy, but I am missing one of my canine teeth. Unfortunately, my sister was at the end of renal failure, and is no longer with us. I miss her so very much, and would love to have a wonderful loving home where I can live the rest of my life out. This cat is a very large cat and is extremely sweet and gentle. She is a beautiful cat and just wants somebody to pet her. Available now.

Cathy Markwith
King George Animal Rescue League
Member at Large

The Top 4 Million Reasons to Spay & Neuter Pets
Were Killed in Shelters/Pounds Last Year!