Thread: Jovial JUNIOR!

Jovial JUNIOR!

What a handsome bird you are, and so friendly! I hope you get watermelon and ice cream to celebrate your deserving honour of being POTD and that your devoted guardian's friends stop worrying you might bite. Just doesn't fit your personality!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Juni, what a beautiful bird you are! I like your bright colors - they are so cheerful for my cloudy day! You are not only beautiful but smart, too -- you know exactly how to behave with your people! I hope you get a snack of watermelon or maybe ice cream to celebrate your special day -- happy birdie Pet of the Day to you, lovely Juni!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Junior!

Hi Junior, aka Juni! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one! What a beautiful Lovebird you are, Juni, inside and out! Your brilliantly colored plumage is gorgeous, and your fun loving, "hurricane" like personality, just as bright! Who could fear a little one as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you? I would be honored to meet you in person, to be on the receiving end of those sweet Juni kisses!
    He thinks my mom is his mom, so with her he's really obedient and quiet. With me, instead, he loves to play with lanyards, clips and he likes to bite paper and everything he can reach!
    Typical brother! Well, your skin sibling is one lucky soul, having grown up with a winged brother, a feathered soul mate in you, Junior! You more than live up to your species' name, "Lovebird," and your entire family is so very lucky to have a best feathered friend in you, bringing so much joy to their days! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, chowing down on some juicy watermelon and yummy ice cream, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Junior!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Junior what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures. Your sweet face certainly brightened up my day!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Junior, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Junior! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla