Thread: Gorgeous Chester the Appaloosa Horse!

Gorgeous Chester the Appaloosa Horse!

Chester, you are such a beautiful Appaloosa horse! It doesn't sound like your arthritis has slowed you down too much- just in a few areas. How wonderful that you and your person have such a terrific relationship -- you have fun playing tag, you work together well, sharing love and fun! I hope you have a wonderful day as the Pet of the Day!

Edited to add: Chester, I have to admit your amazing coat pattern makes me think of - vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips! In the third picture, your tail looks so long and wavy! Please have your lady give you an extra little kiss from me: *kiss*!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 08-05-2013 at 03:35 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Chester!

Hi Chester! Happy Pet of the Day to you and to your proud young lady, too! What a gorgeous Appaloosa you are! (I didn't know your breed had become rare!) Your Dalmation like "chestnut leopard" markings are so striking! And I must say, you don't look half your age, if that, and your amazing spunk and athleticism, despite the occasional creak, most impressive...jumping, playing tag, chasing your lady all over the pasture...just reading a page out of your day makes me tired! What a wonderful best friend, a 4 legged son, your lady has in you, Chester, and I hope for and for her many, many more happy, fun filled, love filled years together; a team for life, in and out of the ring! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big "hug" to you, beautiful Chester!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chester

hey guys!
    I'm Chester's owner
    He's a really fun boy to have! Appaloosas are VERY popular but it's just that
    finding one with pure bloodlines is rare, most of them are mixed with QH's or TB's
    but Old Chess is no crossbreed!

So nice to hear from you, Chester's mom! Thanks for the added info! No, Chess is no crossbreed, he is pure perfection! Hope you're having a fun day, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chester what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. Looks like you and your guardian make a great pair. Please thank her for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed!!! I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day together.

Congratulations, sweet Chester, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a gorgeous boy Chester!!! It sounds like you're a lot of fun!
    Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Chester, What a good looking horse you are! I must say for your age you sound very young and you look beautiful--lovely colors. I enjoyed reading about you and can tell that your human is proud of you and loves you very much. Your photos are great. I hope you all have more years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Hi there, Chester! What a looker you are! Congrats on being the most deserving pet of the day. Sending you a big kiss across the miles!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Chester is a very handsome fellow

Chester is a very handsome fellow are you sure the old guy just not wish to retire is he really just playing tag he may not wish to hurt your feelings. Arthritis is really painful problem when you get old hope you are giving him wonderful rub downs after your rides.