Thread: Sweet, sweet Sam!

Sweet, sweet Sam!

Hi Sam! Happy Dog of the Day!!! Cuteness alert in effect! Awww, what a precious pupper you are! I can almost smell the puppy breath, the Frito-ness of your footies, from here! What a perfect new partner you make for your Mommy; what a team! Nothing beats the unconditional love and devotion of a 4 legged friend, the feel of a warm, furry body spooning up behind you, never mind the fur on the sheets! And oh, your photos and vids are the best! The second photo down, the one of you on the bench, reminds me of Churchill, chewing on a fat old stogie, and that one of you "tending bar" is priceless! (Something about being the furkid of a former bookmaker and pub keeper makes me laugh out loud!) Oh, what a beautiful best friend and loving companion your Mommy has in you, Sam! .
    Sam has provided me with so much love, loyalty and laughter and always knows how to cheer me up.
    A human couldn't want for more in a furkid, Sam, and in you your Mommy has been blessed with the best! And I have no doubt that before long you'll be taking your very own, extra special place in her heart, right beside her beloved Bruce. Oh wait, you already have! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being lavished with love, countless belly rubs, cuddles on the sofa, sunbaths...everything your heart desires and more! Lots of love and cuddles, bellyrubs and kisses to you, precious Sam, our very special and most deserving "top dog!" P.S...Love those zoomies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, handsome Sam! You are so handsome with your black coat! How wonderful that you and your mum are best buddies, and you are going with her in a new direction in life. I'll bet you and she will do great together! (I won't tell anyone that you like to sleep on the bed. My kitty does, too ) Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Sam!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello everyone!
    I'm Sabrina, Sam's mommy =)

He is such a sweetie pie, I love him to bits. He's so happy about being Doggy Of The Day. He even got a few treats sent to him in the mail as a congrats which he can't wait to get his paws on. When I told him he'd been picked, he went crazy and started jumping all over me haha!

Thanks for the wonderful comments about my beautiful baby boy! =)

PS: The fur is a never ending battle. At least my vacuum gets a good workout

Hello Sam in the UK, What a handsome boy you are! It sounds as if you and your human are great friends and companions and I'm glad you're with her. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos and I watched your videos. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a handsome boy Sam!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi there, Sam! You sure are a cutie! I hope you are enjoying being the most deserving dog of the day! Hugs and kisses to you across the miles! Tell your mom to give you an extra treat and kiss for me.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..