Thread: Mable

Mable

What a beautiful girl you are! I also have a short haired tortie, but not as colorful as you. Like you, she is very independent, and quite a funny gal. I hope you have a long life with your family. Happy COTD also.

Dearest Mable, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are! Your color pattern is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely pale green eyes. How nice that you and your sister Flossie got adopted together and get to keep each other company, and that your Purrrents know your brother found a good home too.

You are not only beautiful but also brave and independent. How thoughtful of you to take care of your humans so well, by bringing them whatever you catch on your hunts and by killing that dangerous rat invader even though it bit you and you had to wear a Cone afterwards! And you can always tell when one of your humans is upset, and then you know just what to do to cheer him or her up. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Mable, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Flossie and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even some new wrapping paper to tear up!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mable what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer. You wear the colors of autumn, my favorite season. You wear them wonderfully too. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Mable, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Mabel!

Hi Mable! Happy Cat of the Day! Congrats on nabbing "top cat" honors! What a gorgeous Torti girl you are! Your emerald green eyes are absolutely stunning, the perfect contrast to your black and gold coat! Oh, what a stealth hunter/defender of family you are, ever on the look out for the stray, unwelcome creature. But be careful out there, sweetheart! We don't want you getting injured, and wearing those silly looking cones, no fun! Great thanks to your family for keeping you and sister Flossie together, and it's wonderful as well, knowing that your brother found his way to a loving forever home too! You're a beauty, Mable, inside and out, and your family so very lucky to have a loyal protector, a loving companion, a best friend in you! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, sweet baby girl, celebrating to the max with sister Flossie and all of your adoring humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mable!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a beauty Mable!!! I love your eyes! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Mable in the UK, it's a pleasure to meet you. What lovely colors you have in your coat--very pretty girl. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

You are very pretty Mable. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi there Miss Mable! What a gorgeous girl you are! Congrats on being the most deserving cat of the day! Hugs and kisses to you across the miles sweetie!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Mable never likes to see me upset, and if I ever am then she will always be able to cheer me up!
    Good evening, Mable! What a beautiful tortie girl you are with your golden orange and black colors, and your bright green eyes! You are a huntress and you bring your family gifts to show how you love them! You and your sister Flossie keep each other company, and I'll bet you both bring enormous amounts of laughter, smiles and joy to your family! Please be careful on your outdoor adventures- I would not want anything to happen to you, sweet Mable. Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

We just ove Torties at the Found Cat Hotel, my First Cat was Pouncer who was a Tortie/Siamese Mix.
    And you are quite the lovely Tortie youself , and quite colorful.

You and Flossie are quite the Cat Dynamic Duo and it is nice to see the love that you share.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sharing the lead of Pouncer the First Cat Angel and Pouncer Roccalno Angel and are sending a Tortie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW To Our Dear Tortie Friend Mable Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS