Thread: ~Maya~

~Maya~

You sure are cute Maya!!! Thank goodness you were rescued off the street! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Maya what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face greet me on my computer today. I can only imagine how wonderful it must be to know you in person. What a treasure you are. Please thank your daddy for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my gloomy rainy day.

Congratulations, sweet Maya, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of a kind Maya!

Hi Maya! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet baby girl, and to your proud Daddy as well! Oh, what a beautiful, most precious Ferret you are, Maya! I'm looking at that sweet, angelic face, finding it hard to believe you were ever even the least bit naughty! But, even if that was the case, who could blame you for not trusting at the start, after having been dumped at the side of the road by some horrible human! But oh, just look at you NOW! That pic of you posing so proudly in your stylish harness is in itself testament to the healing power of time, patience and unconditional love! You've come such a long way, Maya, forging such a beautiful bond of love and trust with your Dad! You've even come to love those cuddles! What a transformation! You and your Dad make for one terrific team, Maya, best buds for life, and I'm so happy for you and for him, that you found you way to one another! You truly are "one of a kind!" Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces by your doting Daddy! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Maya!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~