Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Linus

Lucky Linus

What a lovely, well-written story with a happy ending. I had to wipe away a tear or two as I read it. How very fortunate you all are to be reunited like that. I'll bet Linus doesn't go snooping about in strange vans any more!
    Love and purrs to him and to you.

Oh, Linus! Your story has my eyes leaking with relief! My family had a kitty go AWOL and safely return home several days later. I am so glad you are home with your beloved family! You are a beautiful boy with your lovely grey coat! I like your white bib, pawsies and whiskers I'd love to scoop you up for about a zillion kisses and hugs -- perhaps your people will do that for me today Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful precious Linus!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What an adventure Linus!! I sure am happy your family kept up the good search until they found you and that you are home safe and sound. You are a beautiful boy!! It is no surprise everyone was heartbroken and missing you.

This is a good day to celebrate all that you are with your family and your Mama Lucy. Congratulations dear Linus on being COTD - enjoy all the wonderful things in your life and get spoiled rotten sweetie.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Thank God for a happy ending!

WHAT a harrowing tale! Like Linus' family, I would have been beside myself with grief and heartache until he was found again. Thank goodness his people never gave up looking for him, and that other cat friendly people helped him until his family found him again. When I read the end of the story, I couldn't see for the tears in my eyes.

Oh, dearest Linus, I am so glad you are home safe! What a heart-breaking tale you had to tell, so fortunately and blessedly with a happy ending. Thank you so much to your loving, dedicated family who never gave up the search and the kind cat-loving family who fed you and gave you shelter.

What a beautiful boy you are, with your soft plush-looking grey and white fur that I wish I could reach right over to Wilmore, Kentucky and pet.. and your LOOOOOONG white whiskers and your white pawsies and your lovely pale green eyes looking out at the world so full of peace and contentedness that you are back home for good now!

Prayers and loving good wishes that you always stay safe now with your family who loves you so very much and you love in return so very much. (And perhaps they'll consider getting you microchipped and give you a collar with an ID tag.. just in the very unlikely case you ever get lost again due to some emergency.)

Congratulations, darling Linus, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your loving family and the lovely family who rescued you are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, plus many prayers of gratitude that you are all together.

Last edited by phesina; 08-04-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I don't know if I've ever read such a story on PT!! Linus, you really did have quite the experience, didn't you? A well deserved pampering was in store for you I am quite sure! Well, our deserving COTD recipient, you have a super day and make sure you get extra treats and kisses!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

You are one lucky dude Linus. I was crying when I started reading your story, i had to read the end before i could continue with the story. Your purrents never gave up on you, you were sure you would find them. Lots of schriches und kisses dear Linus.

Ahhhhhhh What a great story with a happy ending...

What a wonderful story, I too had tears in my eyes....what a lucky boy Linus is and how very lucky are his fur-parents who never gave up!! What an adventure this little guy had!! Now home safe, getting lots of love, chin skritches and mom kisses!

Linus what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I am all awash in tears after reading your story. Lucky you are for sure!!! I hope you now are content to be an indoor cat and no more roaming. I wish every lost kitty could be so lucky. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Linus, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful story. You are so lucky to have a loving family who never gave up looking for you. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh Linus, you are most definitely deserving of the tiitle Cat of the Day! Congratulations Sweetie! I read your story with baited breath and when you jumped into that car, my heart almost stopped. What an “adventure” you were on! I’m just SO glad your family didn’t give up - you found each other in the end.

You’re a gorgeous boy, with your grey coat and your lovely green eyes - just the kind of cat I love. I hope you are getting spoiled every day and celebrating with your favourite treats today! Have fun!

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, dear Linus!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a story is yours, gorgeous Linus! So glad you are back at home with your devoted people and it was a cliff hanger until the very end when you were happily reunited. You look a lot like my R-B except he had a fine chalk stripe of white down his nose. Wish he could PSI trail back home but it has been several years now. I still won't give up hope. May you have a wonderful COTD celebration and many more years loving and being loved by your devoted and adoring guardians!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Lucky linus!!!

OMG - I teared up as I read Linus' story...I'm so glad that it had a happy ending!
    Linus - you are a very lucky cat! I know that you are so glad to be home!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for Linus!!!

Hello Linus, Your story reminded me of a fairytale "Once upon a time there was a cat named Linus...." I am so relieved you were found or I should say that you found your owners yourself. I hope you don't get into any more vans and take a ride. (I had a cat many years ago that climbed underneath a car and rode three miles. I figured out what happened and went to the house and found my cat). Human, you wrote a lovely story and I'm so glad it had a happy ending. Linus, you are a very handsome boy and lucky too. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries

Lucky Boy Linus

OMG! What a heartwarming story you have to tell. I can hardly see thru my tears. And what a gorgeous boy you are! You look soooo much like my Mr. Jinx. I am so glad they never gave up on you. And God was watching over you, keeping you safe until they found you. 5 weeks is a very long time. Your poor family must have had many sleepless nights, worrying about you. But now, you are home again and hopefully you will never stray off anywhere. Stay in your yard and be safe. Congrats on COTD. I wish you MANY happy years with your family, and God Bless.