Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Linus! Like all of the well wishers before me, I too have tears in my eyes after reading your family's beautifully written, heart thumping cliffhanger, their heartfelt tribute to the their brave and beautiful best boy, their miracle boy! Oh, what a harrowing adventure you had, what a scare you put into the hearts of our humans, and mama cat, Lucy! But oh, what a happy ending, what a joyful reunion was yours! Yes, your happy homecoming tale is one part fairytale, one part James Harriot, 100% pure inspiration! But, having used up at least 4 of your 9 lives, stick close to home, sweetheart, safe and sound! Your family, and all who know and love you, want and need you around for a long, long time to come! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile and a warm heart, beautiful boy! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, savoring every once of love and pampering your family is no doubt heaping upon you! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Linus, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!