Thread: Beautiful Baby Turtle!

Beautiful Baby Turtle!

Hi Turtle! Happy Pet of the Day to you! My heart went into meltdown mode the moment I laid eyes on your beautiful self! Your brilliant rainbow colored plumage is beyond stunning, but oh my gosh, that sweet little face of yours is almost too most adorableness to bear!
    When she wants snuggle time she flutters her wings, rolls to her back and grasps with her feet for belly tickles.
    Seriously, does it get any more squee worthy than that? We even have photographic evidence! It's been a long, tiring day, but after meeting you, Turtle, suddenly everything seems bright and cheerful! How lucky your family is, experiencing that joyful feeling each and every day...thanks to you! You truly are one precious little girl, Turtle, and your people so very lucky to have a sweet and cuddly best feathered friend in you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their days! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, Turtle! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Baby Turtle!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Turtle what an adorable baby you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. The one of you on your back has me smiling from ear to ear. I would love to give your little tummy a gentle rub with my fingers. You are a little treasure indeed. What fun your human will have watching you grow into the stunning adult I'm sure you will become. Please thank her/him for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Turtle, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're gorgeous Turtle!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla