Welp I'm a bit behind on this posting. Oz passed away 3 yrs ago. I had to put him to sleep for lymphoma, a couple of months after my Mom had a massive stroke. Life was just too out of whack for even mourning him, much less for creating videos, back then. Gull passing away a couple of months ago, got me thinking it was time I put together a tribute for Oz though. I've been thinking about him a lot lately. Kizzie does a few things that remind me of Oz and I profusely praise her, for her Oz moves.

I think I joined Pettalk right before I got Oz, so I'm sure some members from way back, remember his puppyhood and how special he was to me. I use to say, he's as close as I'll ever get to having Lassie. I've had 4, well 5 now, great dogs, but they've all had some lil' quirk that you had to manage around. Except Oz. When God made him, he gave him a lil' sumpin' sumpin', extra special. 8 yrs was not even close enough time with him.

I'm not sure what I miss most about him. Him talking to me or him whacking me in the back of the head with his paw, because I wasn't listening to him. :-) We had our share of "Timmy in the well" moments and he had to resort to whacking me more than once. Thank goodness he was as persistent as he was smart.

Love ya, Oz man. I've no doubt God knows how lucky he is to have you by his side right now. It's probably why he took you so soon from me. Give everybody a big ole Collie nose nudge for me.