Thread: Bluebell!!!

Bluebell!!!

Oh my gosh Bluebell, you're so cute! What a beautiful color you are! Good luck in the show ring!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a fun day for you with lots of your favorite treats!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I agree. An absolutely beautiful bunny.

Beautiful bunny Bluebell! What a lovely coat of blue-grey fur you have! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet. How sweet that you hop up to your person when it's time for petting and lovies! I'm sure you will do wonderfully in the show ring! I hope you get to have a special snack of your favorite leaves to celebrate you! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, sweet Bluebell!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Bluebell! Happy Pet of the Day and a very happy 3 month marker, too! Lots of reason to celebrate today! Oh, what an exquisitely beautiful "Blue Beveren" bunny you are, Bluebell! Your plush, blue coat is stunning, and that sweet face could of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! Heart melter, heart stealer, and heart healer, that's you, Bluebell! I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your human's beloved bunny, but how lucky she/he is, having a new best bunny friend to call her own, to help heal that empty space in her heart. You've only been together a few short months but already you and she are developing a very special bond of love and trust! And I just know you're going to shine in the show ring too, sweetheart! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, munching on some yummy strawberry, mint, and blackberry leaves, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bluebell!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bluebell what a stunning bunny you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures sure brought a smile to my face today. I bet you will do well in shows. It must be so much fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Bluebell, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~