Thread: Sugar!

Sugar!

Hi Sugar, what a sweet little face you have! I'm sure your pups will be adorable like you. Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Sugar, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a beautiful little dog; I love Chihuahuas. I hope your human will watch you carefully when it's time for your babies to come and be there just in case help is needed. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the cute photos. I hope all of you have a long happy healthy life. Congrats on being DOTD!

Sweet Sugar!

You know, Sugar...your coloring does look like raw sugar - lol! You are so pretty!
    Smart girl too...and in your last pic, are you letting a kitten suckle on you? LOL!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Sugar!

Sweet as Sugar!

Hi Sugar! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, doll baby! What an adorable, sweet as sugar, beyond precious girl you are! Sweet as sugar with a heart of pure gold, a friend to all, that's you, Sugar! Oh, how heart melting are your pics, and no doubt you're even more of a heart melter in person! Beautiful, smart, as loving as can be...You're my idea of a dream doggie, Sugar, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend and loving companion in you! And I just know you're going to make the best mommy to your little ones, too! Fingers crossed for an uneventful birth, that all of your babies are born healthy! What a joyful day that will be, and what fun your humans will have, helping you to raise your pups, watching them grow! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sugar, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a little cutie Sugar! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla