Thread: Sweet beautiful Franklin

Sweet beautiful Franklin

Dearest Franklin, what an utterly gorgeous example of a Persian kitty you are! Your white fluffy fur is so beautiful, I just wish I could reach all the way to Smithville, Missouri to pet you and skritch you and brush your fur and rub your tummy! You are so cute in your belly-up naps, and you have the sweetest face with the wisest, most friendly expressions in your straight-on shots.

And not only are you so handsome, you have the sweetest Purrrsonality! No wonder your family love you so very much. You helped to ease their hearts after they lost their earlier Persians from old age and disease. And you have a delightful sister, Butterscotch, who is your best friend now. What a sweet video of you loving on her! You have your own little quirks of energy and affection, that keep your family smiling. They love you so very much, and you love them in return. What a wonderful Furrrever home you and they all share!

Congratulations, darling Franklin, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Butterscotch and your family and friends are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Franklin

Wow, what a well loved ball of fluff you are! I wasn't sure where the cat was in all that hair when I first opened up the page today! Such a cutie; enjoy your special COTD status today. Can't wait to go home and open up your video later today.

What a fluffy puffy Cat you are Franklin , and you look so cute giving your Sister a bath.There is love in every lick.
    And what a stretcher you are you are so long.

You certainly do make up such a great Cat Dynamic Duo , great loving Cat Companions.

We Found Hotel Cats and Angels are all sending a Great Dual MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Butterscotch and Franklin Our Stereo Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Fabulous Franklin!

Franklin - you are such a fluffy cute boy! I can see why you love the camera!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Awwww, Franklin! I agree completely with Phesina - how I would love to pet your beautiful Persian fur and give you a tummy rub! I enjoyed the video of you and Butterscotch sharing some lovies, and also the one of you playing! I would be very happy to notice and dote on you, or sit nearby (but not too close) while you enjoy your hobby of birdie-watching! You are absolutely gorgeous, and you have such a sweet facial expression Franklin, I hope you and Butterscotch will have a wonderful day! Happy Cat of the Day!

p.s., you remind me so much of Shady's kitties
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning Franklin!

What a gorgeous "lump of fur" you are, Franklin...your "baby doll face," your long and fluffy, silver colored coat, those sparkling green eyes, are EXQUISITE!!! (You wouldn't need to go "belly up" to get my attention, though I sure would love to plant a few smoochies there)! How timely your arrival was indeed, Franklin, coming on the heels of your family having tragically lost two beloved furkids in succession. As we like to say here, you were as much a rescuer to them as was your family to you! And don't you and Butterscotch make for quite the precious pair! That video of you grooming him is SO sweet! What a very special kitty you are, Franklin, and how lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful (inside and out) as you to call their own! I hope you're enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with Butterscotch and your adoring humans! Lots of love, belly rubs and kisses to you, beautiful Franklin...and to Butterscotch too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Franklin what a stunning fellow you are!!!

Now that I know what handsome kitties live in the state right next to to mine, I'll have to visit it more often. You certainly look dapper in your beautiful blue hat!!! I just had to smile at you. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you enjoyed your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Franklin, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a gorgeous cat Franklin! Just look at all that hair! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a handsome ball of fluff you are, Tony! Congrats on being selected COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Franklin with the blue hat

My 4 year old regularly asks to see the kitty Franklin "with the blue hat". We love his hat-picture and the photo of Franklin under the blanket, like a baby.
    Thank you for brightening our days, Franklin!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!