Thread: Publicist: Country star Randy Travis discharged from hospital following heart trouble, stroke

Hybrid View

Publicist: Country star Randy Travis discharged from hospital following heart trouble, stroke

HE MADE IT!

http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/news/publici...234627991.html

PLANO, Texas - Country music star Randy Travis is out of the hospital three weeks after he was admitted with congestive heart failure and later suffered a stroke. A statement Wednesday says Travis has been discharged from The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano near Dallas, where he'd been admitted July 7.
    The statement from publicist Kirt Webster goes on to say Travis has been moved to a physical therapy centre for further treatment for a stroke he suffered July 10.
    The 54-year-old singer developed the heart failure due to a viral illness. The stroke prompted surgeons to operate to relieve pressure on his brain.
    Travis' fiancee Mary Davis gave thanks for the prayers and support the singer received from fans and friends for his recovery.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Isn't it amazing?!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Hooray!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery