Thread: Gorgeous Gino

Threaded View

Gorgeous Gino

Dearest Gino, what an utterly beautiful white kitty you are! You are so pretty with your pink nosie and earsies setting off your lovely white fur, which looks so soft I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to Spain to pet you! You are deaf, as many white cats are, but that doesn't cause a problem because your good Purrrsons know to keep you as an inside-only kitty, where you know your way around.

You look so sweet and peaceful in your photos, but your Purrrson says you are full of mischief! We hope you will outgrow your habit of pushing things off high places. You are very picky about your food, as many cats are, and it is good that your Purrrson gets you different kinds of food to choose from. You love your humans very much, don't you, even if you are shy about accepting many affectionate pets from them. They love you very much in return and make sure you have everything you need. What a wonderful, love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Gino, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a delightful day of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-31-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery