Thread: Faux!

Faux!

Oh Faux, if I saw you I would take you home in a second! Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh My Goodness! Faux, you are too cute for words --just adorable. What a sweet pretty little pup you are! No doubt you have a wonderful loving forever home and a dog as your friend and playmate. I enjoyed reading about you and hope to see other pics of you as you grow up. Congrats on being DOTD!

SOL!!!! (that means..."Sigh out loud" cause that's what I did when I saw you!!) You are soooooo cute you made me SOL I especially love the picture of you sniffing your sisters ear.

HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY TO YOU!! Your pics should have a "cuteness warning" on them!!

Fabulous Faux!

What a pretty lil' girl! I can tell that Faux will have a wonderful life, especially with her big sister!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Faux!

Foxy Faux!

Hi Faux! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl! Oh, you most certainly are "sigh out loud" material! What a foxy little "low rider" you are, Missy, utterly ADORABLE! And what a precious pair you and sister Ivy Marie make, destined for sure to be the TWO best doggies in the neighborhood! What a wonderful life awaits you, Faux, what happy memories you and your family will be making over the years to come! You're a treasure, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day reign! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, celebrating with your best bud, sister Ivy, your humans, all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you adorable Faux, and to your beautiful sister Ivy, too! (You're pics are heart melting!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

SOL - could also stand for Squee Out Loud - cos that's what I did when I saw you, adorable foxy Faux! Your sister Ivy Marie was DOTD back on Dec. 28, 2012 and now it's your turn! What a darling Corgi pup you are! Cuteness alert for sure! You're not only adorable and darling, you are smart - learning your person's instructions so well! I hope you and Ivy Marie are having an absolutely wonderful day of celebration Please have your people give you both a huge round of petting, kisses and hugs from me! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Faux!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello sweet Faux,

You are just adorable and I loved reading about you & your big sis Ivy Marie.
    You two make a very cute pair. Congratulations on being the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses and a wish that you have a long & happy life
    Enjoy your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're adorable Faux!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    SOL - could also stand for Squee Out Loud - cos that's what I did when I saw you, adorable foxy Faux! Your sister Ivy Marie was DOTD back on Dec. 28, 2012 and now it's your turn! What a darling Corgi pup you are! Cuteness alert for sure! You're not only adorable and darling, you are smart - learning your person's instructions so well! I hope you and Ivy Marie are having an absolutely wonderful day of celebration Please have your people give you both a huge round of petting, kisses and hugs from me! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Faux!
    Squee out Loud is perfect!!