CONTACT: Please contact Lisa. [email protected] adoptafurball (at) yahoo (dot) com
PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

Name:  hernando.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  79.2 KB

I have a mild CH kitty in Hernando Fl in need of a forever home. Please tell everyone. I took in his mother when she was abandoned by some crummy neighbors who moved without her. Unfortunately she was already pregnant when I got her in, she had four kittens. One has been placed in a loving home, but everyone else needs homes. The little Mamma cat is about 1 yr, grey tabby cat with vibrant green/yellow eyes and her first set of shots, she loves to purr and cuddle. There are also two "normal" kittens. The largest is a boy, Brutus, solid grey with a white diamond on his chest, loves to explore and the first to cuddle. The other is a little girl, Romy, she's very dainty and she squeals and chirps like a tiny bird. She is also grey with white back toes and a white heart on her chest. Then there's Remy. He has mild CH, can us the litter box on his own, he prefers to scoot on the floor rather than wobble. He will purr in your lap and melt your heart, he loves to play, but he's partially blind and will startle easily to large new surroundings so he needs someone to let him adapt at his own pace. I think he would do best to be adopted with his mom or a sibling. All kittens have their first set of shots and are four months old. They all get along with other cats and small dogs. Please spread the word or let me know if you're interested in adding to your family. Thank you, they need all the help possible to find forever homes.

Please contact Lisa. [email protected] adoptafurball (at) yahoo (dot) com