Thread: ~Firebolt~

~Firebolt~

You're a gorgeous fish Firebolt! I love your color and your name!
    I just love bettas! Congrats on being POTD! Swim a few laps to celebrate Firebolt!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Fabulous Firebolt!

Greetings Firebolt! (Great name!) A very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Betta boy! As chocolatepuppy has said, your flashy fin, your "firebolt" coloring are absolutely stunning, and not one to stand on striking good looks alone, you're quite the athletic and talented Betta boy to boot! Be you dancing or jumping through hoops, gill flaring, or tank zooming with unbridled energy, you're sure to put a smile on your human's face! And my finned ones would just like to add...your spacious, ultra deluxe digs are awesome! They're jealous! What a very special, beautiful finned friend your human has in you, Firebolt, and I hope for you and for her/him many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Firebolt, celebrating to the max with your proud person! Lots of love to you, beautiful Firebolt!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Firebolt what a stunning fish you are!!!

I loved your wonderful pictures. You are one of the most beautiful Bettas I've seen. How talented you are too!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my day.

Congratulations, sweet Firebolt, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are spectacular, Firebolt! Interesting, flashy colors and very talented, too! Soon you will catch on to the hoop for food trick, I'm sure. Have a delightful Betta POTD darting all around your big abode and entertaining your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Congrats on being Pet of the Day! It sounds like you two were just meant for each other, and it's good to hear you're given plenty of room to swim in as well as physical/mental stimulation daily. I'm not sure how long bettas live, but hopefully you guys will share many more years together.