Thread: Shiloh!!!

Shiloh!!!

You're a handsome boy Shiloh! Good for your humans for adopting you from a shelter! Just look what a wonderful boy they got in the deal!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a fun day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Beagle Boy Shiloh!

Hi there beautiful Beagle boy Shiloh! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a fun loving, people loving pup you are, Shiloh, so packed with personality and a zest for life...your happy NEW life! You may have officially passed into doggie adulthood, but it's clear you still have the energy, playful spirit, and spunk of a puppy! What a treasure your family was blessed with the day they chose rescue, opening up their hearts and home to one most deserving doggie! And just as your human says, every day you repay them their compassion with your joyfulness, your devotion, your unconditional love! I'm not sure how a pup as precious as you came to find himself homeless, but as the saying goes, your former family's loss is your FOREVER family's great gain! And those "lost" items of clothing, a small price to pay for the joy your bring to your humans' lives! How lucky they are, having a best friend in you, Shiloh, and I hope for you and your family many, many more happy, fun and love filled years together! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, chowing down on a yummy bone, dragging your clothing item of choice about the house, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Beagle boy Shiloh!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shiloh!

Shiloh - you are such a cute happy lil' guy! Keep on enjoing life, and have fun being Dog of the Day!

Hello Shiloh,

It is a pleasure to meet you handsome boy. I very much enjoyed reading about you
    and seeing you in pictures. It makes me so happy to know how much you are loved and cared
    for in your forever home. I'd love to hear that little squeek of joy you do whenever you get
    a loving hug by your person. Congratulations on being chosen as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of hugs & kisses on your special day sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Shiloh

Shiloh, you are such a handsome fellow and one can tell much loved. I'm so
    happy that your family found you and now you have a wonderful home
    with a wonderful family. Congratulations for being our very best
    "DOG OF THE DAY"

Hello Shiloh, What a cute little boy you are! I'm so glad you have a forever home and are loved. It sure sounds as if you are full of fun and energy and love. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!