Thread: Coco

Hybrid View

Coco

Hi Coco!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beauty you are. You lite up my morning with your
    beautiful little face. Congratulations on DOTD. have a wonderful life. I know you
    make your family very happy.

Linda in SC

You're a cutie Coco!!! It sounds like you're a happy little girl! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You score a pawfect TEN on the cuteness meter!! Congratulations on being our dog of the day!!!!

Precious Coco!

Hi cutie Coco, aka "Little Miss Sunshine! And speaking of sunshine, thanks for bringing so much needed warmth and sunshine to my cold and rainy day! What a life loving, people loving bundle of furry joyfulness you are, sweetheart, and what a never ending source of joy, smiles, laughter and love you are for your family, for all lucky enough to know you! And so it's no big surprise to hear that you steal the hearts of all you meet! You're a beauty inside and out, dear Coco, the sweetest and most loving pup on the planet, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, cutie pie, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Coco!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-26-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Coco,

You are a super cute little pup and I would love to cuddle with your cute self. I believe you
    could melt the coldest heart with your charm. It's been a pleasure to meet you today and
    offer my congratulations on your being chosen for honors as the DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you
    a long, happy and healthy life sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cute Coco!

What a cutie...although when I first saw your pics, I thought - 'What is it?' LOL!
    Coco, you are too adorable and sweet. Have fun being Dog of the Day!