Thread: Hi, Maya!

Hi, Maya!

Maya's a mix of poodle and yorkshire terrier. She's very smart and care a lot about us (every time she hears someone crying, she jumps, licks the person and starts crying as well).

Even though she has just recently arrived with us, she's already a very important part of my family. She's really lovely and funny (and grumpy sometimes). She loves to bite and always tries to eat everything she lays her eyes on (even if it is a foot or a hand sometimes).She sleeps everywhere and any time that she's not playing. She loves water and cold. We know this because every time we open the refrigerator, she enter it and doesn't allow us to close it anymore).

Since she's very little, she doesn't know any tricks yet, and she's very affectionate. She hates to be alone and, every time she is, she start crying really loudly. Even though she's really sweet most of time, she's also very stubborn and, if someone says "no" to her, she gets really mad and starts barking very loud. She loves everybody and everybody loves her!
    Hello, adorable Maya! You are such a cute puppy! How wonderful that you give licks to someone who is sad - you are a cheer-up girl! It sounds like you play hard, and then you nap hard! Then it is time to peek into the refrigerator and see what's available to eat! I can tell from your photos and story how much you are loved! Happy Dog of the Day, cutie Maya!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Maya!

Hi Maya! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Awww, what a precious Yorkie Poo doll baby you are, off the charts adorable! You've only been with your family a few shorts weeks but it's clear you've already stolen their hearts with your joyful, fun loving personality, your unwavering devotion, your unconditional love! How blessed they are to have a beautiful furkid, a comforter, a loving companion in you, Maya! You're the best! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, cutie pie, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Sending you lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious Maya! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh Maya, you're killing me with cuteness!!! What an adorable baby you are! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla