Thread: Precious Piggie Charlie!

Hybrid View

Precious Piggie Charlie!

Hi Charlie! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie piggy pie! Oh, what a welcome sight you are for these piggy loving eyes...You're precious beyond words, sweetheart, and whho could resist THAT FACE? Not me! And I just love your fuzzy wuzzy, swirly coat, and oh, those eyes could melt the hardest of hearts! Speaking of hearts, yours is as big as they come, Charlie, and how lucky your person is, having a wheeker as people loving, as life loving, as sweet and gentle as you to call her/his very own! You truly are a treasure, Charlie, and so very deserving of your "top pet" crown! Wear it proudly, sweet little man, and enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten and loved to the max...your wheeker bud and pup pal, too! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you and the entire furry crew, precious Charlie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charlie what a darling you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures and would be in line for a cuddle with you if possible. Who would not want a cuddle from such a sweet fellow? Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my day. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Charlie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Charlie,

I loved reading about you & seeing pictures of your handsome self. I agree that you
    are a very good looking boy. Congratulations on being chosen as a very special PET OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you many years of a happy, healthy life with your lucky person.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're adorable Charlie!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla