Thread: Delta

Delta

I open DOTD and see the wonderful, gentle eyes of a Greyhound looking back at me! Congratulations on being DOTD, Delta. How wonderful you look for your age! Say hello to your siblings Patti and Zeva for us.

Mom to six Greys...

Hi, I'm Delta and have found my forever home with my two "greyt" sisters, Patti and Zeva. It was a unique journey but I will suffice it to say it is so much fun to have toys of my own and some soft cushions to nap whenever I want - which is quite often. It has been over a year now and I think I am finally getting used to all the hugs and kisses I get every day. I used to run under the name of White Empress but now I get to run whenever I want too and it is so much more fun. Still not used to those little fuzzy things with the bushy tails called squirrels since they want to share our play space. When you're my age, it is just wonderful to hang out on the grass in the beautiful sunshine and dream about that next delicious treat!
    Hello, beautiful white Empress Delta! And hello, Patti and Zeva! What a lovely lady you are, Delta, living the good life! Your days are still pretty busy - playing with your toys, and then napping on your soft cushions. I'm sure you and your sisters all observe the squirrels sharing your play space while you are enjoying the sunshine I would love to serve you a yummy greyhound treat, and then a round of hugs and kisses! Some for Zeva and Patti too! Since I can't - perhaps your people will give you all some extra petting and a big hug from me. You are all gorgeous, and I've enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Dog of the Day, Delta -- I wish you a very long, happy, fun-filled life of leisure!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Grey Delta!

Greetings Empress Delta! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl, and to sisters Patti and Zeva too! What an honor, having a beautiful, noble, most deserving Grey as our featured honoree! And I agree with my fellow posters when I say you don't look half your age! What a terrific trio you and your sisters make, simply precious! Great thanks to wonderful, caring families such as yours for choosing Grey rescue, giving deserving doggies such as you and your sisters a second chance at a happy life! And oh, a wonderful life it is, wiling away the hours playing with your toys, and sisters, chowing down on tasty treats, cuddling up on a soft, comfy cushion, being pampered to pieces! And now, finally, you can run on your terms, when and if you want, to your hearts content! (Watch out squirrels! hehe) How comforting it is, knowing that from here on in you will know nothing but carefree, peaceful, love filled days! Thanks so much for sharing your very special, inspirational, heartwarming story, and photos, with us all, sweetheart! Hoping for you and your sisters a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, and many, many more wonderful years with your loving family! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Delta, and to dear Patti and Zeva too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Delta,

It is very good to meet such a elegant lady as you today sweetie. You look like you are loving your
    retirement & all the good things that come with it. I am so happy for you beautiful girl and your sisters.
    Running when you feel like it instead of when your are forced to do it. Congratulations on being named
    as the special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses just for you.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Delta, what a sweet looking girl with those soulful eyes. I'm glad you found a home complete with sisters! Happ DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're a beauty Delta! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and your sisters are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Delta

Good Evening Delta, what a beautiful girl you are and so happy you are
    retired from racing. It sounds like you have a wonderful new family
    who truly loves you. Congratulations dear Delta for being our very
    special Dog Of The Day.........