Thread: Nemo!!

Nemo!!

Good morning Nemo, when I saw you I thought it was my Kiri. She has the same face expression saying: I want something. Food, love, cuddles, play- and of course what Kiri wants Kiri gets. I am sure that is the same with you.
    Your birth story is very touching. I have been a witness to a kitty giving birth 2 times in my life and I can just imagine how happy your parents were when you did your first breath.
    And now they have such a cute and happy boy- congratulations to you, Nemo!

It is a good thing for Nemo that you knew just what to do to save his life, I wonder how many of us would know how to handle that emergency!!
    Nemo is such a Handsome Cat, and has such fantastic markings.

We all just love Nemo, and maybe one day he will have his own submarine!!!

Here are all of Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Cat of the Day Nemo the Nifty.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Lucky Lil' Nemo

What a handsome Mr. Stripey Pants you are, Nemo. Thank God that your parents were home when your Momma gave birth. What a wonderful story they have to tell about you. I wish that all kitties and puppies had a family that loved them, as much as yours loves you. Happy Cat of the Day to you, and many happy years with your family. God Bless

Oh Mr. Nemo...you look just like my Moon! I love the "M" on your forehead....a marking on all tabby cats but yours is especially beautiful!!

I always liked this story:

When Jesus was born, the infant began crying in His manger and even Mary's gentle rocking couldn't quiet the restless baby. Then, up crept a mother cat who snuggled up against the child, purring softly. The cat's purring soon quieted the baby Jesus and He soon begain to sleep.

In gratitude for the animal's kindness, Mary stroked her inital -an "M"- across the forehead of the cat, marking her and her decendants for all time as a special, sacred creature of God.

And... to this day... cats still bear this mark of honor upon their heads.

Hello Nemo, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. No doubt you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope you and your family have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Handsome boy Nemo!

He's my special little boy we have a strong bond, I talk to him and he responds with a meow all the time and he loves to lay down next to me and whenever I'm feeling down he sits next to me and looks at me in the eyes as if to say "I'm here." I'm so happy that he survived. He's so precious and so photogenic; he loves to take pictures and always poses for me. He's the tiniest out of all our cats but so precious wouldn't trade him for anything in this world!
    Hello, most handsome Nemo! You are dressed for success in your tabby stripes and white mitten-paws! I like your sweet face and your long white whiskers too! I agree with MoonandBean - you have a purr-fect "M" on your forehead How wonderful that your person was able to step in and help you after you were born. Maybe that is why you have such a strong bond. How wonderful that you and your person exchange such love and joy each day! I see another kitty's pretty white paws in the last picture too. I hope all the kitties at your house are having a wonderful day of playing, napping, looking out the windows and being LOVED! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Nemo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Nemo, what a beautiful brown tabby boy you are! What gorgeous photos you have here, of a sweet-faced fellow who loves his home and his life. We're so glad you made it through your difficult birth, with your Purrrsons there to help your fur-mommy after she was too tired from the previous five births to lick your placenta off. They were so happy when you took that first breath.. and so are we, reading about it three years later!

Your Purrrsons love you dearly, and you love them right back. Your Meowmie and you have conversations all the time, and when she's feeling down, you know just how to make her feel better, reminding her that you're right there with her. You are precious, a treasured member of your family. What a delightful home full of love you and your humans and your fellow kitties all share!

Congratulations, darling Nemo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Nemo!

Hi Nemo! Happy Cat of the Day to you! I was born in Brooklyn, but being a lifelong, die hard Yankees fan, I tip my cap to that beautiful boy from the Bronx, Nemo the survivor! Oh, what a very touching story of how you came into this world your Mommy has shared with us; what a very special bond was forged that fateful, just a tad scary, day! But like a trooper, with a little help from your human Mommy, you pulled through, and the rest is happy history! You may have been "the last one out," the runt of the litter, but for sure you're first in your Mommy's heart, and YOUR heart is as big as they come! What a lucky Mom, having a furkid as sweet and loving and loyal as you, Nemo! You're the best! And oh!!! Yes indeed, you are one incredibly photogenic feline, a natural for the camera, and being as handsome as you are, it's no surprise to hear how you love to pose! (Your pics are precious!) Thanks for the BIG smiles, Nemo! I hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you adorable Nemo, and to all of your furry sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nice Nemo!

What a lovely lil' guy! And so sweet too! Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Nemo!

Nemo what a handsome fellow you are!!!

You are one lucky fellow too that your human parents were there to help your cat mom out. There is just something special about being there for a kitty's birth but to save you life makes the bond extra special. Please thank your humans for sharing you with us. What a treasure you are to be sure.

Congratulations, sweet Nemo, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nemo the Model!

Hi Nemo - I am so happy to actually know this cat of the day. I have heard many stories about him, but not the way he was born! He is quite a beauty. I love the way he loves to pose for the camera. Thank God he was born in a house of caring people. Nemo has beautiful eyes and georgous markings...May you have a long life, Nemo.