Thread: Lucy the Lovely

Lucy the Lovely

You are quite the lovely Lady Lucy and you certainly did know just the right person to run to for you great furrever home.
    You just radiate charm and poise Lucy sitting so happy in the place where you are so much loved.

You really do look quite a bit like Malcolm the Mighty who joined the Found Cat Hotel last year, and we know that he is quite impressed with you .
    There is nothing like a happy Senior Cat to make our day.

WE are all sending our best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our ovely English LLady, Lady Lucy our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Lucy, aren't you just the most gorgeous brown tabby with white trim! You look so pretty sitting in front of your blue and white afghan, your sweet little face with your lovely yellow eyes gazing out at us. And your other photos in which you are demonstrating various snoozing positions are adorable! I wish I could reach all the way to England to pet you and give you some chin-skritches.

And what a wonderful family you adopted at the rescue centre nine years ago! You saw just the right person, letting her know she was the chosen one by coming out of your cage, stepping straight on to her shoulder, wrapping your long tail around her throat, and purring like an old Diesel engine into her ear. You make them smile with your antics, racing around the house, playing with your feather-on-a-stick toy.. for a middle-aged lady you have the energy of a kitten! And you are so very loving and affectionate too. You know when your Purrrson is feeling low and you give her some feline TLC, sitting on her lap while she's reading or knitting (adding your own touches, or teeth-marks, to the yarn). And you love your Pawpie's feet, rubbing and head-butting his toes.. what fun! What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely lady Lucy, what a beautiful tabby lady you are, sitting on the blue and white afghan! You let your new meowmie know in no uncertain terms that she was the one for you! Your days are very full, too -- playing with your feather on the stick toy, helping meowmie with her knitting, running the occasional kitty sprint, and giving your pawpie a foot rub Could you please have your people give you some extra petting and lovies for me today, sweet Lucy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous kitty lady!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lucy what a beauty you are!!!

You certainly picked the right family for yourself. I can tell you are one loved little girl!!! I wish every kitty in the would had such a wonderful family. Please thank them for sharing you with us. You are a treasure for sure. Your story and pictures made me smile.

Congratulations, sweet Lucy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Lucy,

I really like your name Lucy. It fits you so well sweet girl. I also love the fact that your family
    came along to "rescue" you from rambunctious small children. Often not a good mix. Congratulations
    on being chosen as today's CAT OF THE DAY. Sending lots of tender pats & lovies for you
    beautiful Lucy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

The Lovely Lucy!

Hi there Lucy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a perfect way to end my long, tiring day...seeing your lovely self up on my screen, reading your Mommy's beautifully penned love letter to her fun loving, life loving, sometimes zany, always captivating Tabby "terror!" What an enchanting life you have been blessed with, Lucy, and what a superb job you did in selecting your forever family! But of course, it's your Mom and Dad who are the luckiest of all, having known your love and devotion these many years! You and they make for one heavenly match, Lucy, and you sweetheart make for one very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day! I hope you enjoyed a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, playing with your "feather on a stick" toy, napping in your favorite chair, head bumping Daddy's feet, chewing on Mommy's yarn...being spoiled rotten! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Sending you lots of love, cuddles and kisses from across the pond!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you!

Lucy has asked me to say 'thanks' to everyone for their kind comments. She had a fabulous time as Cat of the Day and being the centre of attention. Naturally,all that fuss is quite exhausting so she's having a very quiet day today, just testing all her favourite sleeping places to make sure they still work OK

She (and I) send all good wishes to Nemo and to future Cats of the Day and hope they enjoy their moment of glory as much aas we have. (As Lucy's purrson, she says it's fine for me to enjoy it too!)