Thread: ~Jake~

~Jake~

You're a handsome boy Jake!!! I have a dog named Jake. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a nice day and get a few extra crackers!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Paso Fino horses are beautiful, and you are no exception, Jake! Love your long tail. My Palomino horse, Tim, was POTD and he lived to be well into his thirties so you have many more years ahead to enjoy with your devoted guardian! Also like your cracker trick and hope you get many in celebration of your POTD honour!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Jake, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You're 22 years old and you look great--such a handsome horse. I enjoyed reading about you and was impressed with the cracker trick and your not eating it until you were given permission. I hope you have many more years with your human. Congrats on being POTD!

Paso Fino Jake!

Hi Jake! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! What a gorgeous boy you are, Jake, and just as your human says, it's very hard to believe you're 22 years young! You not only have the looks of a horse half your age, but the personality, the spunk, the spirit of a youngster as well, and it's for certain you still have a whole bunch more living and loving, running and playing to do! I met my first Paso Fino years ago, here on Pet Talk, and since then have counted your breed among my all time faves! How lucky your person is, to have been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Jake! You're a treasure, a once in a lifetime best friend, mentor and confidant, and I hope for you and your human many, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship! And oh, that cracker trick, way cool! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Jake!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jake,

So pleased to meet a handsome fellow like you. You seem like you are not only handsome but also
    and smart boy & great companion. Congratulations on being chosen as the honored PET OF THE DAY.
    Happy trails to you & your person sweet Jake.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jake what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. How patient you are to wait to get your cracker until after the picture was taken. You are a treasure for sure. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying a fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Jake, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~