Thread: Another gem from Freecycle

Another gem from Freecycle

I love the sense of humour (or frustration) here...

Computer monitor that all the pixels in it are blue. Have tried
    adjusting the 'color menu' and such, still blue. Good for parts or
    those who love blue. 17 1/2"W x 18 1/2"H x 18 1/2"L (tube) 14 1/4" x
    11" (Screen)
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

LOL! Perhaps the problem is in the computer itself and not the monitor? ..... Like mine.. LOL! As you know I had to get a new computer but I didn't get a monitor with it, I already have 2 here...and my blue screen is GONE now!

As you can see, I am learning my way around on the windows 8... still haven't figured out how to transfer my stuff (pictures, music ect.) from the external hard to this one and there are things I haven't figure out yet but I figure if I keep at it I will stumble across a answer in it somewhere sooner or later..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Laura, you shgould be able to plug your external drive into the new computer, than copy things over ...
    I've Been Frosted

You would think that but I can't do it or figure out a lot of things in this windows 8.. I've tried to copy and past......that option wasn't even there... Tried dragging and dropping.... Can only have one page on the desktop at a time... I got all my stuff saved and no way to transfer it... I'll keep trying to figure it out. (hope so anyway!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    You would think that but I can't do it or figure out a lot of things in this windows 8.. I've tried to copy and past......that option wasn't even there... Tried dragging and dropping.... Can only have one page on the desktop at a time... I got all my stuff saved and no way to transfer it... I'll keep trying to figure it out. (hope so anyway!)
    Where did you buy your new computer? I would think that the store would offer to help you to set it up or at least show you how to operate a windows 8 computer. Good luck.

I don't know if you saw my post several days ago on your FB page, but I gave you some links from the Geek Squad about windows 8.