Thread: Luke!

Luke!

HI Luke, what beautiful markings you have! Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Adorable Luke!

Hi there Luke in beautiful Norway! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, are you just TOO cute for words, so precious I can hardly stand it! Your fluffy coat and coloring are gorgeous, and I love that one high, white sock on your right leg! What an energy packed, wild and zany dynamo you...my kind of pup! No doubt you keep Luna and Lucy, and your human, on their paws/toes! What a terrific trio you, Luna and Lucy make, and how lucky your person is having you 3 cuties to call her own, and what fun you all must have, playing the day away! Your human is truly blessed, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you, Luke, and I hope for you all many, many happy, fun filled years together! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Your story and utterly heart melting pics have made my day! I hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you adorable Luke, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day! (Love to Luna and Lucy, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Luke,

Gosh, you are such a cutie pie pup. I love you colors and markings. I really loved reading all
    about you & sister Luna & kitty pal Lucy. Sounds like you have plenty of fun with both of your fur
    siblings. Congratulations sweet boy on being chosen for honors as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    I hope you continue to enjoy all good things with your family that loves you very much. Sending
    you lots of cyber hugs and kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Luke

Good Afternoon Luke, what a handsome fellow you are and you have so many
    friends who live with you and play. One can tell your family loves you so very
    much. Congratulations Luke for being our wonderful "Dog of the Day"

You're adorable Luke!!! I saw you this morning but didn't have time to reply. You brightened up my morning.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day with Luna and Lucy!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Luke say's thank you for all the beloved messages!! It made me and Luke the day <3 Hug's & Kisses.