Thread: Gilbert

Gilbert

Gilbert is a very cute guinea pig.

I used to have a guinea pig that had stones, and the vet recommended vitamin C chewables. I forget which brand and dosage at this time. It took trying a few brands to find one he would eat, but then it cleared up his stones like magic after a few days. It was amazing.

Also, we had to stop feeding certain veggies. I think kale was one of them. I think oxalic acid was the culprit ... it's been a while, but it worked for us, so it's worth looking into.

Just wanted to help. :-)

Adorable Gilbert!

Hi Gilbert! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, be still my piggy loving heart! What a precious little wheeker you are, Gilbert! And oh yes, I sure DO love you! ( You're a ringer for my beloved, Rainbow Bridge girl, Rosie...and you have my Ruby's ruby red eyes!) I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved cage mate, Ludwig. But happily a young, playful new furry friend has entered your and your mommy's life, helping to heal your broken hearts, keeping you both on your paws! And you know, Ludwig, I too once had a pig who suffered from stones; he was finally treated with surgery and a change in diet! But I'm so happy to hear that under the loving care of your human you're doing so well!!! Keep up the good work! How lucky your human is, having a "1st" as sweet and loving as you, Gilbert, and I hope for you and your mommy many, many more happy, healthy, love filled years together!! You're a treasure, Gilbert, and so very worthy of your "top pet" honors! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little boy! I hope you and Ryou are both enjoying a very special day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Gilbert, and to Ryou, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gilbert what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. What a precious treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I am glad you have a new little friend to keep you company. I hope you are both enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Gilbert, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Gilbert!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day with Ryou!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gilbert the Ridgeback piggie- contact email?

Hi. I am a guinea pig mummy to two Teddy sows named Millie and Daisy. If any guinea pig mummies want to connect with me my email is wheekwheek @ hotmail.co.uk