Thread: Freddy

Freddy

Your were adorable Freddy! It seems like you were a very cool goat. I'm sure you're family misses you.
    I hope this is a special day for your family seeing you honored as POTD.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I was sorry to see "deceased" for Freddy. From the article it sure seems he was a fun goat to be around. He and his little friend were adorable when they were babies. I have goats and I know they can be very active and fun and friendly. Do you still have the other goat? Does he have a playmate? I've always thought one goat would be very lonely but maybe he plays with a dog or some other animal. Thanks for telling us about Freddy. I'm glad he is POTD!

Freddy what a beautiful and loved goat you are!!!

You may be at the rainbow bridge now but the love you and your family shared is very much alive. It must have been so much fun sharing your earth life with you. I know you will all be together again some day. In the meantime, if you would like a little human company, please look up my aunt Toby. She dearly loved goats and would love to meet you.

Congratulations, Freddy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fur angel Freddy~

What a beautiful, sweet and loving boy you were, Freddy. Not merely a "goat," so much more than a pet, you were a full fledged member of the family, a sweet and loving companion, a friend to all. Every fiber of my body melted when I laid eyes on your baby pic. If there ever lived a more precious creature, I never met him/her. My heart breaks knowing your family no longer has you there with them in the flesh, there to cuddle and love on you, and you them. Your life on this earth was far too short, but oh, what everlasting hoof prints you have left on the hearts of all lucky enough to have shared even a minute with you, including your beloved buddy Nyxie, the Netherland Dwarf rabbit, Blacky the bunny, and sister, Nelly.. And happily, one day in the distant future, you all will be reunited, and what a glorious, joyful day that will be! Until then, romp and jump and play happily at the Rainbow Bridge, gracing all of our beloved fur angels with your beautiful spirit! (I hear our squirrel friends at the Rainbow Bridge are all goat lovers) Great thanks to your family for sharing you with us all, so many heart melting photos. You were truly one in a million, the Pet of a Lifetime. I hope seeing you being honored here today puts a smile on their faces.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

RIP Beautiful Freddy. You will NEVER EVER be forgotten