Thread: Christmas!

Christmas!

Oh Christmas,you pups are not with us long enough. I can see you were very much loved by your family. I know you are watching over them from Rainbow Bridge. xoxox
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You were a handsome boy Christmas! It sounds like you were a great dog and very much loved.
    I hope being DOTD makes this a special day for your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What a treat seeing and reading about you today -- Christmas in July! It was like I was reading about my RB Shih Tzu, Sparky - except for the part about being a daddy and playing in the snow. Such a loving and devoted pup that you were, and so sad that you could not have been with your people for many more years, but you obviously made the most of the years that you all shared together. I'm certain that they are very happy to see that you were chosen for the honor of being PT's very special DOTD today.

Congratulations handsome little Chris, for being extra special today. If you see my Sparky, please tell him I love and miss him and he is forever in my heart , just as I'm sure that you will forever be in your people's hearts too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hello Chris, What a handsome dog you were! I'm sorry to see "deceased" by your name. From the article I can tell you were greatly loved then and now and missed by your family. I enjoyed the writeup and all the great pictures. My favorite is the pic of you and Callie and the pupplies. Human: Is Callie and the two pups/dogs you kept still living? Thanks for telling us about Chris; he really was a special dog. Congrats on being DOTD!

A Christmas Blessing~

Beautiful Christmas...darling Chris...What a life changing holiday season that was, that beautiful winter's day so many years ago when your family welcomed you into their lives. You stepped in the door and from that day forward you took your rightful place in their hearts. My heart always sinks a bit when I see that our Dog of the Day has left for the Rainbow Bridge, heartbroken knowing that a family, a doggie loving family such as mine, has had to sad goodbye (for now) to their beloved, their loyal and loving best friend. But what a privilege it is, having the chance to pay tribute to their furkid, to the unconditional love and happiness he brought to his/her humans' lives, to all that he/she means to them. And in addition to be being such a devoted furkid, Chris, you were equally devoted and caring of your precious babies!!! Oh, how sweet is that picture of you watching over your adorable little ones. What a wonderful daddy you were!!! But now, with your earthly tasks fulfilled, your angel wings earned, your beautiful spirit graces the Rainbow Bridge, and no doubt, having never met a stranger, you are making friends with all of our beloved fur angels! And as you wait for that happy reunion with your family, rest assured your spirit lives on in your humans' hearts. Bless you dear, precious, beautiful Chris, Dog of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    Hello Chris, What a handsome dog you were! I'm sorry to see "deceased" by your name. From the article I can tell you were greatly loved then and now and missed by your family. I enjoyed the writeup and all the great pictures. My favorite is the pic of you and Callie and the pupplies. Human: Is Callie and the two pups/dogs you kept still living? Thanks for telling us about Chris; he really was a special dog. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Yes, Callie, Taz and Badonkadonk are still alive and wide open. Taz needed some work to get him back to a better mood because he and Chris were inseperatable. He is now doing much, much better.
    Callie just turned 9, 7/17/2004
    Taz & Badonkadonk will be 8, 10/11/2005

Thank you all for your kind words. Chris was loved very much and it's hard to believe he is gone. But he will never be forgotten. Still makes us cry.
    Last edited by Vahomboy; 07-21-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Chris!

Wow...I can tell that you were loved very much, and are sorely missed...may you have a ball over the Rainbow Bridge!

Today Christmas would have been 12 years old. We still love him very much and miss him dearly! Not a day goes by that I don't think about him.

Happy Birthday Christmas!

Today Christmas would have been 13 years old. We still love him very much and miss him dearly! Not a day goes by that I don't think about him.

Happy Birthday Christmas!