Thread: Pretty Pom/Chi Precious!

Pretty Pom/Chi Precious!

What a delicate little girl you are, Precious, and we are so glad you person nominated you! I do not see much influence in your looks from the Pomeranian side, with your smooth tight coat! It is great you and she are there for each other, and we are glad you sound the alarm when it is necessary! And we are glad you lets her know when it is picture time, and when it is not! Play is far more important, we think! Enjoy your life, being a loved doggie, and we think your name is perfect!
    I've Been Frosted

Precious

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are precious! I love it when "babies" are spoiled.
    You are definitely much loved. Celebrate today with extra treats.

Hello Precious, it's a pleasure to meet you. What an adorable little dog you are! I have a Pom and a Chi so I know how sweet each can be. You're a combo of each so no doubt you are a sweet loving little girl. I hope you have many more happy healthy years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Precious is beyond precious!!!

Hi Precious! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful, most precious little peanut of a pup you are! Could you have been any more perfectly named? Oh, how loved you are, Precious, and for good reason! Any human would consider her/himself blessed, having a furkid as devoted and loving as you! What a good girl you are, fearlessly protecting your mommy/daddy as you do, being there to lick away the tears, comforting him/her during those tough times, always putting a smile on her/his face! You may be small in stature, but when it comes to spirit and heart you're a giant among canines! And of course you're spoiled rotten! Who could deny you anything? What a team you and your human make, Precious! You two were destined to be together, and I hope that you and your mom/dad will know many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Thanks for brightening my gloomy day, sweetheart! I hope your big day in the spotlight is a warm and sunny one, a day filled with all the "specials" your heart desires and more!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Precious, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a little cutie Precious!!! You look so cute in your dress!

My goodness, your toys are almost as big as you are!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you had a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla