Thread: Precious Spike!

Precious Spike!

Hi Spike! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, aren't you the stunning Bearded Dragon boy! Your coloring is gorgeous, and I admit, I'm a sucker for those sweet, little "hands!" And yes, I did notice your leash! How creative of your person, and it looks so soft and comfy! I just wish your human had included a pic of you in your hat! What a patient fellow you are, Spike, allowing your person to dress you up for those photo shoots! Then again, you're a natural for the camera, and so handsome, so it's no wonder you crave the limelight! And as your human says, with a face as sweet as yours, who could resist? But what really touched my heart was reading of your bedtime ritual, you cuddling up in your favorite spot in the bedroom at 10:30 sharp, closing your eyes as soon as the light goes out! What a beautiful bond you and your person share, Spike, and how lucky she/he is, having a loving companion and best friend as special as you! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your human and doggie pal, chowing down on dandelions, green beans, bananas and yellow squash, just being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, precious Spike! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there, Spike! How considerate of your devoted person to make a soft leash for you. And you give back by allowing to be dressed up! Hope your POTD celebration is full of all the things you like best (I like bananas, too) and may you enjoy many more happy, healthy years with your dog pal and loving person!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Spike what a stunning fellow you are for sure!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture very much. How sweet of your loving human to make you a soft comfy leash. Please thank him/her for sharing you with us. You are a special treasure indeed!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Spike, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Spike! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla