Thread: Dousha the Darling and Delightful

Dousha the Darling and Delightful

You certainly do have just the right name Dousha , as it is plain that you are quite a soulful Cat and just across the lake from us in Ontario the Good.
    What a beautiful Cat you are Dosha and you are quite the little Siamese.

We wish that we could visit you , but all of us might make you nervous, so maybe our Empress could come first.
    We would just love meeting you.

All we Siamese Six Pack of Angels are just starting our Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To Our New Little SiamMeezer Cat of the Day Dousha the Dear One.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful heart kitty Dousha!

Here is my Dousha, he is a Lilac Point Siamese and lives both in Toronto, Ontario and in the cottage on Georgian Bay. I have to admit that it is really hard to get a good picture of our monster child. He is super active, loves playing feather on a stick, and he is a great jumper. It is hard to keep the feather on a stick out of his reach, so it is a challenge for us as well as him!

I included a baby shot of my Dousha, too. The word dousha, when translated from Macedonian means your soul/heart, and he has stolen ours for sure. He is very, very active. He runs around the house and literally bounces off the walls. He flies and leaps. He also talks, especially when crated for car trips to the cottage! We love our psycho kitty!
    Hello, beautiful Dousha! You were a very adorable kitten, and now you are a gorgeous three-year-old kitty! I am so glad you paused from your busy day to have your picture taken, because you are very handsome! I like your blue eyes and your wonderful Siamese colors! Your days are very full -- playing with your feather on the stick, running and leaping! Then it is time to talk things over with your people I really like the picture of you resting with your doggie buddy, you both look very content and comfortable. Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Dousha, stealer of your people's hearts !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, dearest Dousha, what an adorable little Meezer guy you are! A Lilac Point, such pretty colors.. and that sweet little face with the pale blue eyes.. lovely! What a great photo gallery you have posted here! We love the one of you curled up by your doggie pal, and that baby picture of you is priceless, just precious, with you checking the map.. for the quickest route to Georgian Bay?

And not only are you adorable, you have a delightful PURRRSONALITY and have indeed stolen the soul/heart (the Dousha!) of your entire family. You are such an action boy, you make them laugh so much, playing with your feather on a stick (which they have to keep raising higher and higher), running around the house and bouncing off walls, flying and leaping, and carrying on great conversations with them, especially when you're crated for car trips to the cottage. What a wonderful home (actually, TWO wonderful homes, counting the cottage ) full of love you all share!

Congratulations, darling Dousha, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your doggie pal and your humans are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another session of feather on the stick!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dousha you are a heart stealer for sure!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. The one of you snuggling with your doggy pal is so sweet!!! It sounds like you are one loved kitty. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Dousha, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Dousha!

Hi Dousha! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Now excuse me while I pick myself off of the floor! Your swoon worthy close up, those beautiful baby blues, have left me weak in the knees! How perfectly named you are, Dousha, for you truly ARE a stealer of hearts! What a beauty you are! But "monster?" I find that hard to believe...Just look at that face! How lucky your family is, having a high flying, leaping, talking "psycho kitty," a joyful, fun loving best friend and loving companion in you! You're the best! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, poring over your precious photo spread, was the perfect way to end my day! (That shot of you with your doggie pal is the best!!!) I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces; you sure deserve it! (Hopefully you're enjoying some fun summer time at the cottage!) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dousha!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a gorgeous boy Dousha! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla