Thread: Bunny cat

Bunny cat

Hi Bunny, You sure look good for 17 years. You're very pretty. I'm sorry all your offspring has died. I enjoyed reading about you. No doubt you have a good home and be sure to keep those dogs in line . Congrats on being COTD!

I remember playing "hide the cat" from the landlord!

I'm sorry that Bunny outlived all of her babies; but 17 years is a long cat life, and in her loving home she clearly has had much more good than bad. I hope that bunny owns your family for years to come!

Bunny what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

You certainly look younger than 17. I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you very much. They made me smile. I can just see your family hiding you and your siblings from the landloard. Been there myself. You are are a treasure indeed. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest. Maybe getting an extra treat or two, eh?

Congratulations, sweet Bunny, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Emily Bunny, what a lovely mature grey-and-white lady you are! You remind me of my Poppaea, who is also a lovely mature grey-and-white lady. And we know all about hiding the kitties from the apartment management here too!

You have such a sweet face with the most loving expression, and don't you look just so relaxed and comfortable there resting on the bed under the covers and with your teddy cuddled beside you. I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you!

How nice that you got to have your babies Spotsy, Olivia, Baby Red, Punky and Amelia (sashie) with you for their entire lives, though we're sorry they've passed away. And now you have two chi-weeny dogs to supervise, and surely you know that Brownie means you no harm, he just has to sound off, and hopefully he will quiet down in time. Your humans love you dearly. What a delightful home full of love you all share!

Congratulations, darling Bunny, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bunny!

Hi Bunny Cat! A very, very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What an extra special Sunday on Pet Talk this is, having one beautiful, much loved "seasonsed" kittyzen as our very special and most deserving honoree...and a mama's girl, at that! And speaking of "mamas," what a wonderful mommy you were to your babies...Spotsy, Olivia, Baby Red, Punky and Amelia !!! God bless your wonderful family for welcoming you, AND all of your babies into their lives, especially considering they had umm, "the manager," and mind boggling machinations to deal with to keep you all a secret! (I've been there! ) I'm so sorry to hear that all of your babies have passed to the Rainbow Bridge, but the fact that you, at the amazing age of 17, are still with your family, put a huge smile on my face! As for those Brownie encounters...hasn't he learned yet that in "mixed" households the kitties rule? Keep working on that! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you and the doggies are all enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bunny, and to the pupsters too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a beauty Bunny! You sure don't look your age! Congrats on being COTD sweetie!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Bunny! It was such a pleasure seeing your lovely face on my monitor. I have the special treat of seeing your adorable-ness in real life, too. Thank you and your Meowmy for sharing your loveliness and making this YOUR day to be Cat of the Day all around the world.

Hope you get lots of lovies and treats today.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Beautiful Bunny!

Wow...Bunny, you are such a pretty youthful-looking girl!
    I know what your humans mean when they kept the kitties and had to hide them from time to time - lol!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Bunny!

You certainly do not look 17 Bunny Cat you look like you are just out of kitten hood yourself.
    You look quite a bit like my Dear Juke Joint Joseph Angel, you are both Cool Cats.

That is so sad that you have outlived your Babies , now you will have to train your Dog Companions, especially that Noisy Dog.

We are all sending Our Special Senior MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Beautiful Bunny Cat , Our Newest Caty of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS