Thread: Ollie!

Ollie!

HI Ollie, I love a smiley face on a pup and you have a big one!! Happy DOTD to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Adorable, smiling Ollie!

Hi Ollie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and belated happy birthday wishes to you as well, sweetheart! Wow, the big "1!" Now that's a milestone, and no doubt you were treated to a very special day of celebration! I can't imagine a more memorable, or meaningful "first goal reached" than becoming a pet parent, a dog parent! And oh, didn't your human hit the doggie jackpot the day she/he welcomed you home! No doubt you're a dream come true, and that long drive from PA to NY, well worth the trip for you and your human both, to say the least! I'll never forget the day I first laid eyes on a Frenchie----->THE EARS! And now I have to add SMILE to that cuteness quotient! Could YOUR smile be any bigger? hehe Well, you have every reason TO smile, Ollie, for you couldn't have hoped for a more loving and devoted forever human, and how blessed she/he is, having a best friend for life, a loving companion, a source of endless joy, in you! And you can tell your mommy/daddy we ALL can relate to those fears, raising our first pup...For me it was getting through that "fear week," that occurs around 10 weeks old! But, like your mom/dad, we somehow manage to get through it, and what a wonderful job your person has done, raising sweet, lovable, potty trained you! Great thanks to your person for sharing your precious self and heartwarming story and pics with us! Meeting you has made my day so much brighter! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet baby boy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, adorable Ollie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Ollie,

Well I can't imagine a better pup to have as a first ever dog than a sweet little pup like you.
    You sound like a very cute, smart and playful boy who would be a great lifetime partner & friend.
    Congratulations sweetie on being honored today as the very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    lots of cyber hugs & kisses.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh My! Ollie, what an adorable little dog you are! You're so cute; I'd like to hug you. I can tell from the article that your human loves you very much. I hope you two have many happy years together. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pictures. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a cutie Ollie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla