Thread: James

James

I love your white blaze, James! Glad you have Jessie because gerbils shouldn't live solo. You sound very adventurous and outgoing. Try to let Jessie have his turn on the wheel, okay? Hope you have a happy POTD celebration and a long, healthy life with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi James! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your counterpart, sidekick Jessie, too! I love your name, sweetheart, and smiled from ear to ear learning how you came to be named! Yes, James and Jessie make for a perfect pair of names, and no doubt you and Jessie make for one perfect pair of Gerbils...complete opposites in personality, but equally special in your own unique ways! You do your Pokeman villan namesakes proud! What a handsome, fun loving, adventure loving, athletic (Tarzan's got nothing on you, hehe) Gerbil you are James, the perfect complement to your human's furry family, and so very worthy of your "top pet" honors! Oh! Your pics are heart melters, and your "dust bath" video...so cute! I never knew Gerbils enjoyed dust baths, only Chinchillas! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! I hope you and Jessie are enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration, munching on some yummy treats, enjoying a roll in your dust bowl, spinning the day away on your wheel! (You really should give Jessie more wheel time!) Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable James and Jessie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

James what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and your dust bath video!!! What fun it must be to have you and Jessie as best friends. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying a fun filled day together.

Congratulations, sweet James, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for your sweet comments about James, everyone! Thank you as well for the honor of pet of the day. At the moment he's chewing a celebratory toilet paper tube with Jessie.

Oh my gosh, you're a little cutie James!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla