Thread: Luxe the Luxurious

Luxe the Luxurious

What a great photo that is of you Luxe sitting in you chair , sitting at your plate and awaiting your favorite meal.
    You certainly are quite the Happy Cat , and quite the good looking Cat as well.

You are such a rae Cat , and quite impressive.
    What a shame it is that all of we Pet Talker Animals can not get together for a picnic.

We all are sending our best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To You Deluxe Luxe , Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

nice pretty kitty

you are honored cotd.. lucky you so enjoy it to the fullest.. 20130717.0728
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Stunning Luxe!

Greetings Luxe! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your rightfully proud dad, Bruce, too! What a stunningly handsome, "almost human" boy you are! Your striking Ocicat markings and red colored coat are gorgeous! But oh, it's those "tempting" eyes, that belly up, coy, "come hither" pose that have left me weak in the knees! And talk about living the life of luxe-ury! That adorable shot of you seated at the dining room table, before YOUR plate, speaks volumes as to just how pampered, and "almost human," you are! What a lucky fellow your dad is, Luxe, having a beautiful best friend, dinner date, soul mate, in you! Thanks to your Ddd for sharing your beautiful self with us, Luxe! You're truly one in a million, and so very worthy of your "top cat" honors! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, chowing down on tuna and shrimp (at the table of course), pawing about a catnip stuffed mouse, being spoiled royally and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, stunning, almost human, Luxe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, dearest Luxe! What a gorgeous Ocicat you are! Your colors and markings are beautiful, and what a handsome face you have! You and your PURRRSON Bruce really hit the jackpot when you discovered each other and came together in your FURRREVER home.

You certainly have Bruce well-trained, don't you! You know just what to do to get him to bring out the food and treats. As he says about your various methods, "He will tempt you with his baby eyes, rollover and play coy or just sit right down at the dinner table like a human to give you the hint that he is hungry." We love the picture of you sitting at the dinner table in front of your very own plate. Isn't that nice, too, that you, the table, the chair, and the plate are all color-coordinated!

So you are almost eight years of age... NOT old at all, but right in your prime! We trust that you and Bruce will share many, many more delightful years together.

Congratulations, darling Luxe, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Bruce are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, including of course some tuna and shrimp and maybe even a little catnip!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh, Luxe! What a beautiful Ocicat you are! I would be very happy to serve your dinner - since you're already waiting at the table! Or, if you will show me where the treats are kept, I will help you enjoy them! I like your wonderful reddish-gold color and your Ocicat markings! Could you please have your person give you a whole bunch of extra petting, scritchies and hugs from me, because I am glad I got to meet you and read about how wonderful you are

Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous Luxe!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Luxe what a handsome fellow you are!!!

You certainly look patient waitng for your meal to be served!!! It sounds like you have your daddy, Bruce, well trained!!! I hope you are both enjoying your special day together with maybe an extra treat or two!!!

Congratulations, sweet Luxe, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

Bruce, thank you for sharing your wonderful friend with us today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Luxe!

Luxe - your name suits you, as you have a very beautiful golden coat!
    Your dad loves you a bunch - I can tell! Keep him mesmerized with those big golden eyes - lol!
    The golden cat of the household here - Ivanna 'The Terrible' - says hello...she's a smallish 9-year old wannabe bronze Egyptian Mau...lol!
    Enjoy being today's Cat of the Day, Luxe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ivanna up close 2.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	461.4 KB 
ID:	56792   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big ivanna.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	536.0 KB 
ID:	56793   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ivanna 2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	56794   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ivanna.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	56795  

Luxe

I see an Oriental wedge shaped head on you, Baby; how cute! I love your spots, too.