Thread: Sammy

Sammy

Hi, Sammy! You are very pretty and it seems you are becoming more confident coming out of your cage on a finger thanks to the patience of your devoted guardian. I wish you a happy, healthy life for many more years to come, sweetheart, and ring that bell to celebrate your deserving POTD honour!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sweet, beautiful Sammy!

Hi Sammy! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a gorgeous girl you are, Sammy; so stunning in looks, with a heart as sweet and loving as they come! How neat that you were able to remain "all in the family," handed down to a new generation, perhaps a younger family with a bit more time and energy to devote to your needs! And it sounds like you found just that special someone in your new mom/dad, and slowly but surely you are making great progress, growing more confidant and trusting by the day, even learning to enjoy some outdoor time, a little fresh air and sunshine! And who knows, maybe with time your vocabulary will grow, though I don't think any words you might speak could bring more joy to your family than the sound of your laughter! What a very special, best feathered friend your family has in you, Sammy! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day honors! Thanks for bringing a BIG smile to my face, sweetheart! I hope you and your family enjoy a very happy day of celebration! Lots of love, gentle strokes and kisses to you, beautiful Sammy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sammy,

Wow, you look so beautiful with the sun shining through your feathers. I am so
    happy for you that your person gets to spend more time with you, especially taking you
    out of your cage sometimes. Congratulations pretty bird on being the PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sammy what a lovely girl you are!!!

Your pictures are stunning!!! I'm so glad you have a family who can spend more time with you now. Please thank them for sharing you with us. Hopefully, you will come out of your shell and cage more often soon. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Sammy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Sammy, you're a beauty! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello! :D

Quote Originally Posted by AvaJoy View Post
    Hi, Sammy! You are very pretty and it seems you are becoming more confident coming out of your cage on a finger thanks to the patience of your devoted guardian. I wish you a happy, healthy life for many more years to come, sweetheart, and ring that bell to celebrate your deserving POTD honour!
    Hello! I don't quite feel comfortable on hands yet, but I do adore being petted! I also love getting and giving kisses to my family. My family loves to see me play with my bell and make sure to show me love every day! <3