Thread: wish me luck

wish me luck

Hi everyone. Tomorrow I go in for a couple of tests. My new cardiologist doesn't seem to think I have Atrial fibrilation, but I may have some heart blockages, so I'm getting a heart catherization along with a medically induced stress test. I'm not really afraid of the tests themselves, but that they find something serious there. I can use some PT prayers.

Good luck, David!

If I recall correctly, the catheterization can fix problems as it finds them. But I am not sure on that.

If they find something and it is NOT atrial fibrillation, and it can be treated, that would be for the best.

Will be thinking of you!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Got it! I'll be praying!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Good luck, and hopefully it's nothing - just like mine was last year. After an abnormal EKG, I was put thru the wringer with thousands of $$$ in tests ~ ~ ~ heart cath, medical stress test, echocardiogram, abdominal aorta and carotid artery ultra sounds ~~~ and they couldn't find anything but some narrowing in the carotid arteries ~~ and that is chalked up to the good old aging process. All that for nothing and no explanation as to why the EKG showed abnormalities. Thank goodness for Medicare and my supplemental insurance - I never had to pay a penny for any of those tests.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Prayers and good wishes are being sent for you, David.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You'll be in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

Oh honey, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Miss you buddy!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Prayers on the way from me too.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David, have you been on antibiotics for any reason lately?
    I've Been Frosted

Best of luck Bro, be thinking of you, hope all goes well and they find nothing too worry about, take care
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Well I went through the tests which weren't as bad as I thought, although I had a lot of wires attached and being told not to move! Although I didn't get the official verdict yet, the doctor came in and said so far it was looking pretty good. Thank you EVERYONE for pulling for me through this! PTers are great!

YAAY! You made it! Hope all the results are excellent!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I hope everything came out all right. Stay cool! Aren't you glad you're not mowing the lawn, in this heat?
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb