Thread: Officially changing my name to Anastasia Beaverhausen...

Officially changing my name to Anastasia Beaverhausen...

IDIOTS ARE COMING OUTTA THE WOODWORK!!!!! Yet another rescue vent.

Caller: Hi, I got your name from *****. There's this cat that an elderly woman took in. She's fixed, has had all her shots (by this time I'm hearing BLAH, BLAH, BLAH)

Me: Yeeeeees.

Caller: Well, the family wants the cat gone by the end of today.

Me: Are you EFFING kidding me???

Caller: Now they've gotten their lawyer involved, who is telling the family if no one comes forward by the end of the day, to DUMP (that's right) the cat in the woods.

Me: Oh really???? Talk about UNETHICAL!! Well, I'm sure this bottom feeder didn't tell you the law in CT. If you feed a stray, take it in, have it vetted, the cat becomes your responsibility.

Caller: Well I'm not going to give you his name or any other information than that of the cat. We've called just about every single rescue organization in the State.

Me: It IS kitten season and the shelters are busting at the seams.

Caller: Maybe it's best if we just have her put down.

Me: It's better than dumping her and having her fend for herself in the woods where there are all sorts of predators out there and she'll wind up dead anyways.

I am SOOO frustrated right now. I CANNOT take in anymore than I already have. I know I can't save them all. I'm having a panic attack because of this.

So, as of today, my name is Asastasia Beaverhausen and if you call me with "Hi, my name is ***** and I have this cat", you will catch my wrath before I hang up on your sorry @$$.

THE END

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh, Donna, our sympathies. Maybe you should change your phone number so these idjits cannot find you!

There are lots of good responsible humans out there, I promise!
    I've Been Frosted

Karen,

I know there are. But it makes it so difficult to LIKE people in general. That was the SECOND "urgent" call I got in 3 days. MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!

Unfortunately, I can't change my number because it's connected with my pet sitting business.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!