Thread: Beautiful Bobo from Oz!

Beautiful Bobo from Oz!

Hi Bobo from Down Under! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! What an utterly adorable fluff ball you are, Bobo...pure Pom perfection! What better place for an active, fun loving young pup to live than in gorgeous Oz, with your very own beach to romp on every day, no less! Love your action shot, seeing your ears flying in the wind, and oh, that BIG smile on your adorable face is a heart melter! Ahh, what a life! But nothing beats all of that good loving being heaped upon you daily by your devoted humans, being pampered to pieces 2/47...right Bobo? It was clear from the very first day they laid eyes on you that you were THE ONE, and how right they were, Bobo! You and they make for one perfect match, and I hope for you all many, many more happy, fun and love filled years together! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetie pie! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, running on your beach, chowing down on treats, cuddling with your beloved stuffie, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bobo, our very special and most deserving,"top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beach guy Bobo!

Hello, beautiful Bobo! I'd love to watch you having fun at the beach! It sounds like your days are packed full with fun and love - as it should be! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11 - thank you for the BIG smiles! Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Bobo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Bobo, What a cute little boy you are sweetie. Sounds like you have a very good life down under.
    I would love to walk on the beach with you & chase the waves. Congratulations on being a very special
    DOG OF THE DAY.Sending you cyber hugs & kisses on your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Bobo, it's a pleasure to meet you. You're adorable!! I know you enjoy running and playing on the beach; you look happy. I'm sure you have a wonderful home and are loved (and spoiled). My dogs are spoiled also. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Bobo - it's a real treat to see your smiling face here today. As was said earlier - "Pom perfection" - and to the max, I might add. It sounds like your life is full of fun and adventure - just as it should be in the life of a little Pom.

We hope that you are having an extra special day today - enjoying being in the DOTD Spotlight. We wish you a very long and happy and healthy life. My little Pom Myndi that you see below is an old lady at 17 1/2 - and she still continues to chug along. She says that her secret to longevity is lots of lovin' from her people, and lots of good food and being spoiled rotten too. I have the feeling that you, little Bobo, are in for a lot of that too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

You're a cutie Bobo!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bobo!

Bobo - you are such a cute feisty lil' guy! I love your pics! Enjoy being Dog of the Day!

Bobo

Bobo what a Handsome boy you are and I love those pictures of you. It sounds like you are
    just a perfect fit for your family and they love you so much. Congratulations dear Bobo
    for being our very best Dog of the day.